Any word on M.Ts ankle? (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
seems like stories were coming out every 5 minutes last week, this week mostly silence. I think its highly unrealistic he plays Sunday. I'm more curious if he is on pace to heal by the time the Saints play Detroit.

My guess is he's pushing us to play.

My other guess is that the team is being extremely cautious, especially after the AK situation last season.

Last edited:
Well, he’s been DNP at practice. Unless and until he gets elevated to LP, I would assume he will be out for the game.

Let him heal to 100%. If Drew needs a security blanket 7 yards downfield, run a 2 tight-end offense.

At first everyone was saying he wouldn’t be back until after the Packers game and some said after the bye week.

seems like stories were coming out every 5 minutes last week, this week mostly silence. I think its highly unrealistic he plays Sunday. I'm more curious if he is on pace to heal by the time the Saints play Detroit.

The word is that he has a high ankle sprain that will probably bother him for the rest of the season.

Those injuries take months and not weeks to heal and if anyone thinks he'll be fine in a few weeks they are kidding themselves!!

Even if he does come back after a few weeks of rest his cuts and his routes won't be as effective or as crisp because he won't be able to stick that foot into the ground to make the cuts that he uses to gain separation from defenders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom