Any "word" out for what game WHODAT NATION can bid a real farewell to #9? (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Thinking this IS A MUST! Right? We need a FULL Dome and make it a major event! Maybe NOT even in a game but a "Full Dome" of fans just wanting to show our LOVE for a real life HERO and SuperBowl Winner for Our SAINTS' first SB Win?

I don't know, nor have read/heard/whisperings of anything thus far but clearly this NEEDS to be DONE! So, if and when this is announced, it may not hit The West Coast in a timely fashion, please post up here!

I KNOW I don't have to ask as this board will be alight with the "BUZZ" for it! For sure, I NEED to be there for this SAINTS Historic Event! #9 deserves his own singular event w/ music and specially catered foods and bands! This could be a non-game ( maybe during the Bye week-event w/former and current Teammates speaking and Coach and so forth.

Anyone agree with this thinking? Cheers and GEAUX SAINTS!

It will probably be more dependent on his schedule since he'll be doing ND games.

I still think it would be so cool if they could somehow sign him for 1 game... a pre-season game... put him in for one play and call time out and let him jog off the field in front of the Who Dat Nation

Don't we have a Monday Night PS game?

Let the Who Dat Nation know so we pack the stadium

No idea how this works from a Cap perspective but he NEEDS to be honored in uniform in front of the crowd

It will probably be more dependent on his schedule since he'll be doing ND games.

There isn’t much reason he can’t do a Saturday game and come to NOLA on Sunday.

The Thanksgiving night game makes a lot of sense to me because the Atl game is at noon. And what better to be thankful for. He would then have two days before amorre Dame / Stanford.

I'm wondering IF (I meant in a brutal honest huge IF) and in God's miracle that we manage to make it to the Super Bowl this year, will we give the great Drew Brees the same treatment that we gave Deuce McAllister during our 1st Super Bowl run by making him a honorary captain even though he wont play??

I'm wondering IF (I meant in a brutal honest huge IF) and in God's miracle that we manage to make it to the Super Bowl this year, will we give the great Drew Brees the same treatment that we gave Deuce McAllister during our 1st Super Bowl run by making him a honorary captain even though he wont play??

Drew has a ring. Deuce was never going to get one and deserved recognition. It would look petty doing that with someone who has a SB ring.

That's perfect. Week 9 is home against ATL.

Heck, it would be even more fun to do it week 17 in Atlanta. Those end up being Saints' home games anyway. Certainly, by week 17, there won't be any Atlanta fans still going to their games so the stadium could be sold out with Saints fans.
:ezbill: :ezbill: :ezbill: :ezbill:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom