any1 else playing DC Universe on PS3? (1 Viewer)

Shadeaux

dear shadeuzx Lord
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm new to the MMO world, but I really enjoy playing this game so far. I don't know a whole alot about different servers or anything..
pretty much a str8 No0b but maybe we can get a small soiree together? Surely there has to be someone else playing on PS3 yes?

I think I'm on pve Justice..i'll have to make sure

Go hibernate.

I will get it if there is sufficient interest. I think it would look great on the big screen. Its also part of amazons but 2 get 1 free deal.

lol.. yeah, that was my thinking. Well, that & I've just never been able to get into the PC gaming.
I'm old school, been console since pong. I use my computer for it's intended purpose.. pR0n. :9:

i think the widget is playing on the ps3

Yeah, I have it for the PS3. It was fun for awhile, but with nobody else playing it got boring. Plus, I'd imagine some of the missions would be easier/more fun with a crew.

And, yes buzd, it does look really good on the big screen and the controls are very good. I experienced no wokiness and I think everyone knows how sensitive I am to wonkiness.

Since I am having trouble playing this on my PC, I'd buy the PS3 version as well, but only if there was enough interest here. I really want to play with you guys.

I'm on Blood Will Run pvp server. As soon as Pancakes gets rid of his XBox there will be at least 2 of us playing on ps3.

I have been playing on Redemption server but I'm willing to start over on a new server if we get a group going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom