Anybody calm enough to give the O-line a couple of props? (1 Viewer)

I already have , Damn good job , even the sack /fumble was not their fault

Yes. They looked much better than many expected. The defense will catch up as the season progresses and we'll be firing on all cylinders.

They were amazing. They looked better than any line in the league today with the exception of maybe Dallas but did it against one of the most feared pass rushes in the league.

Yes. They looked much better than many expected. The defense will catch up as the season progresses and we'll be firing on all cylinders.

I've been seeing that last sentence on this forum every September-December for the past 3 seasons.

They absolutely deserve it, I found myself typing it out and decided that I was tired of consolation prizes.

I can't remember last time the line looked this good in week one. They still have some work to do, but they were much better than I expected.

Maybe keeping Lelito as the eligible receiver is the right place for him on this team. Payton never calls this many plays with six o-linemen, even when we're going up against a good D-line. Was that Carmichael's doing?

Yes after that first series they certainly got into a grove. I thought that we did a good job running when we committed to it. Unfortunately, we decided to throw clock management to the wind and chuck it. I also noticed that at right guard we were running a committee in there. Evans, Lelito and Kelemete all took snaps at RG. Not sure if that was by design or due to the strengths of play of the different guys?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom