Anybody Catch What Charlie Casserly(Pregame show) Said About Colston? (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Said he had caught more balls in his 1st 2 seasons than any other player in NFL history? Is that true? Wow! And scheduled to make just 400K next season.(He said he will get an extension)

kooldak

Retired
Administrator
Super Moderator
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, it is true. He passed Fitzgerald in AZ for that record, IIRC.

And, yeah, I'll be shocked if he didn't get an extension this offseason...

REALCHRISM

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Yes, it is true. He actually broke the record that was held jointly by Reggie Bush and Larry Fitzgerald. They each had 161 in their first two seasons. And Bush would have actually had much more than anyone had he not gotten hurt and missed the last four games. Pretty amazing stat for our two guys.

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
Yes, it is true. He actually broke the record that was held jointly by Reggie Bush and Larry Fitzgerald. They each had 161 in their first two seasons. And Bush would have actually had much more than anyone had he not gotten hurt and missed the last four games. Pretty amazing stat for our two guys.
wow

OP
OP
mvtrucking

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I knew he had two great seasons but that is amazing. Thanks for the replies!

shaqtaw

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
i love colston and think he is great, but is anyone else worried about his durability. for the record i am a person who worries alot.

RgnKjnDroid

Very Banned
Reaction score
Did not know that! Very interesting. What a steal he was. Congrats to MC! We're lucky to have him.

llama

Very Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like my question about my next jersey has been answered.

saintpack

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I seriously can't help but to think that Colston is the next Jerry Rice, except taller, bigger and better. The possibilities with him are just unbelievable.

helofixer

Schlägertruppen
Staff member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Now we need to go get another big threat WR to compliment him. He (Colston) is going into his 3rd season...he isnt going to fly under anyone's radar and will continue to get the lionshare of the coverage attention. Anyone got a list of to be FA WR's coming out that would be worth a look at? And yes I am aware we have Meachem, but Id like a little insurance.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Yep. I remember watching the last game when this was mentioned and said to myself "Why is Sean Payton insisting that Reggie play RB instead of WR again?"

Reggie would be so much more bad*** as a receiver getting the ball against DB's than having to fight his way through the front seven as a runningback. Surely Payton can see this as he's doing his "self-eveluation" leading into draft time?

Scott B

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
another impressive stat about Colston is that 115 of his catches resulted in either a first down or a touchdown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom