Anybody Catch What Charlie Casserly(Pregame show) Said About Colston? (1 Viewer)

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Said he had caught more balls in his 1st 2 seasons than any other player in NFL history? Is that true? Wow! And scheduled to make just 400K next season.(He said he will get an extension)

Yes, it is true. He passed Fitzgerald in AZ for that record, IIRC.

And, yeah, I'll be shocked if he didn't get an extension this offseason...

Yes, it is true. He actually broke the record that was held jointly by Reggie Bush and Larry Fitzgerald. They each had 161 in their first two seasons. And Bush would have actually had much more than anyone had he not gotten hurt and missed the last four games. Pretty amazing stat for our two guys.

Yep...I can only imagine the goldmine that Colston is about to hit!

:beerchug:

:bandg:

Yes, it is true. He actually broke the record that was held jointly by Reggie Bush and Larry Fitzgerald. They each had 161 in their first two seasons. And Bush would have actually had much more than anyone had he not gotten hurt and missed the last four games. Pretty amazing stat for our two guys.

wow

I knew he had two great seasons but that is amazing. Thanks for the replies!

i love colston and think he is great, but is anyone else worried about his durability. for the record i am a person who worries alot.

Did not know that! Very interesting. What a steal he was. Congrats to MC! We're lucky to have him.

Sounds like my question about my next jersey has been answered.

I seriously can't help but to think that Colston is the next Jerry Rice, except taller, bigger and better. The possibilities with him are just unbelievable.

Now we need to go get another big threat WR to compliment him. He (Colston) is going into his 3rd season...he isnt going to fly under anyone's radar and will continue to get the lionshare of the coverage attention. Anyone got a list of to be FA WR's coming out that would be worth a look at? And yes I am aware we have Meachem, but Id like a little insurance.

Yep. I remember watching the last game when this was mentioned and said to myself "Why is Sean Payton insisting that Reggie play RB instead of WR again?"

Reggie would be so much more bad*** as a receiver getting the ball against DB's than having to fight his way through the front seven as a runningback. Surely Payton can see this as he's doing his "self-eveluation" leading into draft time?

another impressive stat about Colston is that 115 of his catches resulted in either a first down or a touchdown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom