Anybody Crunk? (1 Viewer)

I would say I would be at that point with a win over Detroit and then going on the road against a pretty good Tampa team and beating them. This would be the time I would start that thread, against Arizona with a 7-6 record knowing a win there and we are likely playing for the division title against Atlanta two weeks later.

I fear a lot of Saints fans are underestimating the Lions and have already checked off the win column. It's going to be a difficult game, and one we will lose if we lose the turnover battle.

Having said that, I am excited for the upcoming game and to see our defense continue its upward climb towards the top half of the NFL. And of course for Drew to be Drew.

Cooks' expressed frustrations seems to be a precursor to a massive game by him. I'm looking for him to go all kinds of Micheal Jordan in this one and take the game over. I'm crunk or krunk or whatever just thinking about that!!

That song is a guilty pleasure of mine and I will always associate it with these 2009-on-forward Payton/Brees teams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom