Anybody else concerned about keeping MT13 reined in while his frustration builds with not being on the field? (1 Viewer)

If he is really injured again (hamstring) then it is what it is and we have to hope he fully recovers before trying to get on the field again. I just hope it is not Mike still 'pouting' over the deserved discipline he received from the Coach and maybe some strong words from his fellow leaders in the clubhouse. He clearly, for all his talent and drive, still seems to be a guy who's ego and temperment will cause this issue to linger. Hope that is not the case!!!
No one could have said this better.

I hope this is not what is happening, but there is concern.

nope; be a professional

certainly paid like one

I just want Mike to get back and go 11-12 150 yards and 2 TDs

I’m ready for the post bye dominance, Offensive Bully , Were on a 2 game win Streak I think based off the last few seasons we have 8-10 consecutive wins straight .

I'm not concerned. I think Mike's problem was with Chauncey, not the coaches.

Similar to watching a bar fight video, where the enraged male pushes his wife/girlfriend out the way, when she's trying to de escalate the situation. The male lashes out at everyone in the room, wanting to fight anybody. Hence the venom towards the coaching staff.

I think Thomas' head is screwed on tighter than that. Sure he has the WR diva in him, but I don't think he is a bad seed. I don't think he's going to boil over while not playing.

Just don't call him Slant-Boy.

Yes. The man is an extraordinarily intense competitor. He's probably like a tiger pacing back and forth in a cage. That's not easy to deal with as a coach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom