Anybody else just crazy excited at Coach's actions? (1 Viewer)

Rusty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I mean, barely back in the saddle, and comes out swinging to start making the team better. Gets rid of a coach that a lot of us thought would get at least one more season and an assitant as well. I haven't been this excited for an off season in a while. I wasn't looking forward to the defense next season, now, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Yeah man, I'm so amped. The offseason is always brutally long, but this one is going to be extra painful.

C'mon 2013 season!!!

the man who works harder keeps everything in order. the captain of the boat makes sure it stays afloat. the leader of the team is the one you really need. the coach of the Saints is free and on a mission.

the man who works harder keeps everything in order. the captain of the boat makes sure it stays afloat. the leader of the team is the one you really need. the coach of the Saints is free and on a mission.

I cried

I mean, barely back in the saddle, and comes out swinging to start making the team better. Gets rid of a coach that a lot of us thought would get at least one more season and an assitant as well. I haven't been this excited for an off season in a while. I wasn't looking forward to the defense next season, now, I can't wait to see what happens next!
I so agree with you, all the way with our coach Payton!

One of the cool things about the 3-4 even if we arent that great at it in the first year is that it so much more fun to watch.

For those that dont remember the Dome Patrol, watching your LBers swarm to the ball carrier and lay some lumber when they get there is one of the most motivating things to watch your football team do.

As the defense gets better and better at your blood will just start to rush.

One of the cool things about the 3-4 even if we arent that great at it in the first year is that it so much more fun to watch.

For those that dont remember the Dome Patrol, watching your LBers swarm to the ball carrier and lay some lumber when they get there is one of the most motivating things to watch your football team do.

As the defense gets better and better at your blood will just start to rush.

Dome Patrol! Memories oh what memories! Just watching a YouTube video to relive one of the best defenses in NFL history. My boss will be lucky if I don't walk into the office and pull a Terry Tate this morning. "You know that you have to put a cover sheet on your TPS report, Richard!"

Weeding out the losing mentallity should make us all excited,LOSING WONT BE TOLERATED!!! This staff and organzation are not going back to paper bags, an thats what gets me excited:ezbill:

I love and miss defense so much ! ! ! , as much fun as it has been to watch Drew drive down the field and score TDs, the knowing that any Qb in the league can march their poor team right back down the field is sickening, I love the change, pumped about it, maybe I will even buy madden again in a couple of years !

Switching to a 3-4 will be awesome, because we werent getting any pressure with 4 linemen anyway, so why not only use 3 and replace the 4th DL with a speedier player at LB. Makes sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom