Anybody else pumped for the Eagles Game! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
For some reason i haven't been looking more forward to a Saints game since the NFC Championship game. This game agianst the Eagles will prove so much to everyone. I guess I am so pumped because nobody but a few people are picking us to go anywhere in the playoffs, or maybe we just haven't had such a complete team since then. But i am ready to prove to everyone that this Saints team has something special up their sleeve this year. I know that this game will turnout better than the NFC game because I am that confident in this team.

Anybody else feel this way? LOL

WHO DAT!

Last edited:
Meh. I think they're reshowing all the Big Brother 2 episodes back to back on Sunday.

No, not at all. I'm not pumped one ounce.

Nope, I need a refresher in pumpology.

E84BA4C0-47B6-4E9B-AB68-40B436CD7523.jpg

oh we play the eagles this weekend?

There's a sale at Penny's!!!

(1:10)
(mild language)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5TqZruBBqAQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5TqZruBBqAQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think this is a playoff game to us. I think we have such high hopes that if we can't beat the Eagles then we aren't for real.

I'm pumped for every Saints game, Even week 4 pre-season games!

This is one of those benchmark games McNabb or no McNabb. Can we go on the road and get a win vs. a team a lot of people are picking to be top SB contenders? This has been a long week, I couldn't be more pumped for Sunday :hihi:.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom