Anybody else pumped for the Eagles Game! (1 Viewer)

Donovan doesn't play defense.

That's why I'm at the same time pumped, and worried.

If they beat us, fine. I just don't want to give the game away or let the officials take it away.

ATL plays a very angry CAR team, so we have a chance to jump into the lead. I hope we don't blow the opportunity.

For some reason i haven't been looking more forward to a Saints game since the NFC Championship game. This game agianst the Eagles will prove so much to everyone. I guess I am so pumped because nobody but a few people are picking us to go anywhere in the playoffs, or maybe we just haven't had such a complete team since then. But i am ready to prove to everyone that this Saints team has something special up their sleeve this year. I know that this game will turnout better than the NFC game because I am that confident in this team.

Anybody else feel this way? LOL

WHO DAT!

I am looking forward to this game very much. I can't wait to see how our defense holds up and how we do against a good team overall. Jackson is a heck of a returner and we have to hold him down to keep from losing this game. We need to win the turnover battle and the field position battle. Then, we will be fine.

WHO DAT!!!! make this a "WHO DAT!" thread.

i want this win to put to rest the questions about our defense. i'm looking forward to sunday

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cbpccXp6Swo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cbpccXp6Swo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom