Anybody else sloooooooooowly feeling your interest/enthusiasm coming back? (1 Viewer)

Not for me and that hurts the most. I wanted a shot at another championship.
You don't think we have a shot at another ring this season? I do. Most of the analysts worth their salt think so too. And most importantly, Vegas thinks we have a good shot.

Should be an exciting season. Just gotta stay healthy and have backups who can plug and play when needed to step up - and it seems like we're going to have to cut guys who'll be signed to other teams right after being caught up in our numbers game because we're actually that deep.

Honestly no...and it makes me kinda sad. Didn't care anything about the offseason moves, the draft...and honestly haven't given one thought to OTA or Training Camp.

its hard for me to get back into caring. this season seems like its a wash and it hasnt even begun. its a super bowl title or nothing. if we do happen to win it, everyone will say it was given to us for last years mistake. it seems like a no win situation, not that i care what anyone thinks but thats the truth of what were facing.

I may get grief for this but I was immediately past it. It sucked it happened I moved on. Same thing the year before. I was happy to have a good team. I know the playoffs are a crapshoot. Take your shot, if it doesn't happen, on to building next year.

I'm not into the whole conspiracy theory thing. Just a series of unfortunate events. Refs don't want to end things on a penalty but that should have been an exception to the case. Bad decision, but I get where it comes from.

Last edited:
I am not. I will be traveling in my RV out of the viewing area for the first two months of the season so I will not be able to see the games anyway. This will help my blood pressure also.

yea... I cant fight it, im almost all the way back from that horrid playoff game. Im almost more excited than ever to see how we come at the league this year

I find myself excited about the new additions to the team and eager to see some of the dark horse players get their shot.
However, it’s definitely different now. It’s more like the excitement I get when there’s a new movie coming out that I’d like to see. I know it’s not “real” but I hope it’s good and has a good ending.

It’s actually not too bad. I’m somewhat excited but I don’t have any anxiety or nervousness about it.

Not even close to coming back. I am still P'Oed that the NFL has basically destroyed a family tradition of five decades.

Season tickets are gone. No more pilgrimages to NOLA.

I don't look forward to the season and don't plan to watch.

Maybe if the Saints win the SB this year but even then it will feel like the NFL cheated to make up for the past cheating.

RG being fired would make it right but that isn't going to happen and the further we go without it happening the less impact it would have. I suspect the NFL has permanently lost this fan.

Some enthusiasm but nowhere like before! One more bad call and that will probably be it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom