Anybody else watch the web cams? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The shutdown had me downloading this app. Bourbon street, has a guy doing fantastic frozen poses that he holds for so long, along with a donation bucket. I rarely see anybody donating. NYC, times square, I watched a protest..no distancing as well as some sort of festival, with live music, also an Italian street parade, with floats (little italy?) also a homeless guy stripping naked to wipe down, and get dressed again. The snowman cam in wherever, I watched wild turkeys and bear.

I remember a wildlife webcam that we were all invested in for a week or so many years ago
but dang if I can remember what it actually showed

And when I lived on Pitt St near Milan I used to watch the Fat Harry’s Mardi Gras cam to see when something interesting was coming my way. I never stayed on the route the while time.

Here's one from an Elvis Wedding Chapel in Vegas. Most of the time it is not being used but keep hitting it and eventually you can witmess a Vegas Elvis Wedding.

what is the name of the app...or are there several
It just shows up as "webcams" in my app. I get to watch elephants at an elephant preserve, somewhere in Africa? It is all live, and because I dont pay money, I only see maybe 20 different, trending, or featured cams. New Orleans is usually available, as is Times Square. Sometimes I watch the "Wailing Wall", in Israel, and watch people pray. It's really cool..the app. Edited to say, the app is "earthcam".

Last edited:
I remember a wildlife webcam that we were all invested in for a week or so many years ago

Was is it the one set up at a watering hole in Africa?

ps...the original cam link from 2006 is dead.

This one?

They have 8 different cameras now instead of just the one... and I couldn't help but look, one of them has elephants right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom