Anybody else worried about Colston's RotY status? (1 Viewer)

Saint_Seer

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Addai scores 4 TDs while Colston sits twice..

I mean, we all know Colston is the RotY.... but, is his crown in jeopardy?

Hah

And, yeah. It is a stupid thing to worry about. I just want him to get the hardware...

Whos gonna take it from him? Addai has one good game....Vince has one good game (all in one quater after being bad the rest of the game). Maroney is good I guess.

To me if Colston doesn't win it I'd be surprised. Hes playing like a Pro-bowl reciever as a rookie.

I'm not really concerned with it. If he gets it great! If he doesn't, he still produces for us. After that, I still believe he'll win it.

Addai would probably the only one with a chance to take it from him.

Whos gonna take it from him? Addai has one good game....Vince has one good game (all in one quater after being bad the rest of the game). Maroney is good I guess.

To me if Colston doesn't win it I'd be surprised. Hes playing like a Pro-bowl reciever as a rookie.

You know one of the guys from cold pizza actually said that Young should be the leading candidate for ROY...I laughed.

No. I could not care less who wins rookie of the year.

I want to win games, not individual awards, for this team.

He should have NEVER signed those jerseys with ROY next to his name. Karma got him.

Not particularly. And I doubt Colston is up all night about it either. Winning marginalizes everything else

Playoff performance usually makes the difference in post season honors. Just ask Rickey Jackson. MC will get healthy and get his chance. Now after watching game films, DC's won't know who to game plan for.

I have Addai on my ff team, he has had several good games and one outstandingl game

Playoff performance usually makes the difference in post season honors. Just ask Rickey Jackson. MC will get healthy and get his chance. Now after watching game films, DC's won't know who to game plan for.

Typically not since the ROY award is given before the playoffs begin. As are all NFL season awards.

Addai scores 4 TDs while Colston sits twice..

I mean, we all know Colston is the RotY.... but, is his crown in jeopardy?

Not worried at all, as I'm sure neither is Marques. If gets it, great... If not, no biggie.

He's going to the pro bowl and those players aren't so I don't see why he wouldn't win it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom