Anybody going to champion square for the Saints Harlem Shake Video? (1 Viewer)

I like anything the Saints do as a group, especially when fans are involved - so I probably would've loved to participate or just watch.

Would love to see this video.. heard about it. Can't go wrong with anything that gets Saints fans together!

Lot of old fuddy-duddies in this thread.

Lot of old fuddy-duddies in this thread.

Nope, just don't like pointless, stupid memetic fads. People can't even tell you WHY they're making Harlem Shake videos outside of "Well, other people are doing it." That's pretty dumb.

what a complete idiot. that's not even remotely funny and just plain sad. people have to clean that crap up, he gets it on peoples clothing, knocking items off the shelf....unreal some people are.

I promise you that if I see this happen in a grocery store, I'll walk over and pickup one of the jugs and empty on the butthole who did it.

Is is a dumb fad? Sure. I'm still open to be entertained by it for a period of time, though. To me, some of them are pretty funny. And they look like they're a blast to make. Good enough for me.

Thanks for sharing, OP.

I'll try and stay off everyone's lawn now.

ETA - looking through the NOLA.com articles, there's a giant dancing freakin' mustache! What's not to love about that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom