Anybody going to the Bucs away game? (1 Viewer)

Great Dane

He who dares wins
Reaction score
We will be flying in from Copenhagen. Have never been to Tampa. Might need a "body guard". Anyone? Cheers

I was there last year, and there were actually more Saints' fans than Bucs fans (or at least it felt that way). Everyone I ran in to was very nice though, so no bodyguard required :)

We'll be there! We live in the Tampa Bay area. No need for a body guard! LOL! There are alot of Saints fans who live in this area.

Was there last year and will be going again this year once I pick up some tickets. We hit Disney World after and make a vacation out of it.

I agree the ratio of Saints fans last year was quite high. The Bucs fans were very welcoming and we had no issues.

Bachelor party in tampa

going to tampa for a bachelor party with about 10-12 friends, already booked my plane ticket and my buddy purchased the game tickets, a weekend of partying:spit: and "having fun" :hihi: is expected, a tailgating spot will definitely be needed, ideas?

Did any of you guys get good tickets? They sure have increased in price for us out of towners...... I still havn't bought mine yet

Will be there.. live in Tampa.. last year the fan ratio was crazy cool

I'm trying to make it work alongside a company trip. Looking at some terrace tickets, probably... unless they'll let me steer the pirate ship. ARRRRRR

Did any of you guys get good tickets? They sure have increased in price for us out of towners...... I still havn't bought mine yet

I will be there. First time also. Tickets are expensive for Saints games in every venue, even for bad teams. Such is the price of success. when I checked Ticket Exchange, the Saints tickets had the highest asking price of any Tampa home game. Go figure.

Call the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sales Office and ask for Jake Carlson. Tell him you are apart of facebook NOLA Natives in Tampa Bay. You'll get the ticket price plus no service fees, just mailing fees.

This is a game we usually make every year and i've found tampa fans to be really cool. In fact my wife and i are going with another couple this year who are bucs fans.

Only one time did we have a problem with a fan there and he seemed to have some mental issues. Other bucs fans even apologized for him.

Raymond james stadium is awesome. It sucks when they score but they have the huge pirate ship there thats shoots of the cannons and everone throws mardi gras beads off the ship.

One buccaneer place is a really cool place to stop by too.

My wife and brother-in- law are going to the game. just got tickets near goal line saints side on the front row. We are trying to think of some good ideas for signs, seeing how we are on the front row... of course our goal is to get on tv!

Also I am bringing my large saints flag and I will try to hang it over the wall to show a good WhoDat presence in their house.

Anyone have any good sign ideas?

I also bought a couple small black and goal second line umbrellas at Rouse's for 6.99 ea. wonder if I will be able to get those in the gate.

Lets take over RJ !!!

Suggestions appreciated

2DAT!!!!!!

My wife and brother-in- law are going to the game. just got tickets near goal line saints side on the front row. We are trying to think of some good ideas for signs, seeing how we are on the front row... of course our goal is to get on tv!

Also I am bringing my large saints flag and I will try to hang it over the wall to show a good WhoDat presence in their house.

Anyone have any good sign ideas?

I also bought a couple small black and goal second line umbrellas at Rouse's for 6.99 ea. wonder if I will be able to get those in the gate.

Lets take over RJ !!!

Suggestions appreciated

2DAT!!!!!!
which side is the Saints side and how do you know?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom