Anybody going to the Bucs away game? (1 Viewer)

I went a couple years ago. It was safe....HOT at noon, but safe!!! The fans were OK! ....but that stadium is no SUPERDOME and its out in the middle of no-where!! Only place around the stadium to eat was a burger king!!

I went a couple years ago. It was safe....HOT at noon, but safe!!! The fans were OK! ....but that stadium is no SUPERDOME and its out in the middle of no-where!! Only place around the stadium to eat was a burger king!!
this is true, but it really makes getting in and out of the stadium easy with lless traffic

found some good bars only about 20 minutes away

Did you guys decide on anything? Meeting somewhere? Tailgating?
I live here in tampa so I can help with needed items that maybe the out-of-towners might not have.

Went 2 years ago n had a BLAST! met some cool people. I dont have the funds right now since i got tix to the Ravens/Saints game n am in the works for Panthers/Saints next month. But next year i wanna come back here for sure!!!

Check out Ybor city while ur there

I was there last year, and there were actually more Saints' fans than Bucs fans (or at least it felt that way). Everyone I ran in to was very nice though, so no bodyguard required :)

Was there as well and it was pretty close between Tampa and Saints fans, which is crazy.

I am going again this weekend.

I will be there. First time also. Tickets are expensive for Saints games in every venue, even for bad teams. Such is the price of success. when I checked Ticket Exchange, the Saints tickets had the highest asking price of any Tampa home game. Go figure.

I got mine for $48 each plus taxes/fees and it is on 5th row of 3rd level, so I was very pleased about that. Glad I pulled the trigger before season started, since I'm sure the ticket prices skyrocketed with their 3-1 start.

Section 147 Row C. I like Endzone Seats. Got em on ticket exchange for just over 100 before fees. I figured this will be the only Saints game I can go to live this year, so why not do the lower bowl?

Working out the plans, we're either going to drive super early Sunday morning from South Florida or crash in a cheap hotel Saturday night and hit up Yibor City. Probably Coyote Ugly and some other bars on that main strip.

Check out Ybor City while you are in town. There is a really cool Saints bar in Centro Ybor. Great place to hang out with other Saints fans and watch the LSU game Saturday night.

Check out Ybor City while you are in town. There is a really cool Saints bar in Centro Ybor. Great place to hang out with other Saints fans and watch the LSU game Saturday night.

That's exactly where i ended meeting a bunch of SR people the night before and we had a blast

going to tampa for a bachelor party with about 10-12 friends, already booked my plane ticket and my buddy purchased the game tickets, a weekend of partying:spit: and "having fun" :hihi: is expected, a tailgating spot will definitely be needed, ideas?

Mons Venus is the place to go for your bachelor party:rolleys::lolup::Eyecrazy:

Mons Venus is the place to go for your bachelor party:rolleys::lolup::Eyecrazy:

Supposidly no booze there, but from what I've heard it's the best adult entertainment in the East Coast or maybe even USA.

Definitely not for the kiddies.. or the wife/gf, unless she's cool like that. Mine is cool like that. haha. I might end up there for a short while on Saturday night...

I will be there! Endzone section 123, row D. I won't be wearing my usual jersey, as I hear Bucs fans can be a bit harsh to the visiting team's fans. I'll be making the drive from Orlando to Tampa today.

Hope to see a lot of fellow Saints fans there!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom