Anybody going to watch the Super Bowl??? (1 Viewer)

NO! Too upset over the missed calls! Is this payback for the so called bounty gate? I’m so upset????

Might watch it on and off but I'm definitely not going to make wings or drink beer... Might even fast the whole weekend...

I will not. Too me , I don't care who wins AFC. They will play the fake NFC team. Obvious fix. I am done with NFL football this season.

Of course I will pull for AFC to win, but this will be the first time since I was a child that I will miss the big game. Thanks officiating and Roger Goodell for another screw up.
I tried to get into watching the AFC title game, and as soon as St. Kamara posted this"
Patriots/Chiefs game about to be decided by controversial call,"
it happened. Brady gets a bogus ruffing the passer call. I even watched GMF which, other than Kate, I have grown to loathe, to see what they were going to say. Just as I thought, they were saying that it was a bad non call,but the Saints had many chances to put the game away. I will not watch any more NFL football or programming this season.

I didn’t even know who won the other game until this morning. I was already only half-watching the Super Bowl last year I can probably afford to just keep it off.

Nope. Had we just got beat fair an square, maybe I'd have watched. After this debacle, no way. Hope Saints players even protest and skip pro bowl and honors show!

Nope. NOLA should organize a celebration of some sort. Parade or Dome gathering to celebrate the season at kickoff of the big game. Not using the NFL patented name for it

No chance. I didn't watch the AFC Championship last night and frankly could not care any less about the NFL now. The only difficulty I have in this is wishing for the NFL to burn only hurts the Saints too. But you know what? If the game isn't officiated in a proper manner it isn't a game anymore. I quit watching the NBA years ago due to their inconsistent and biased refereeing, so I can easily see that outcome befalling all NFL games for me eventually. At least most televised soccer leagues use VAR to review critical calls and non-calls. Small wonder I've pretty much moved on to soccer as my primary viewing. The Saints are all that is left of my old sporting habits ...

Last edited:
I will not be watching this. The NFL's product is garbage right now, and they won't do anything to change it. Maybe a record low viewership of the Super Bowl will get their attention. #boycottSB53

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom