Anybody got Alex Molden's number??? (2 Viewers)

yeah guess we needed molden those first 3 quarters when the score was 10-7 going into the 4th quarter?

Yeah and Fred was the reason it was 10-7. He had already given up a TD and close to 100 yards recieving by then. Then it got really ugly....

The D allowed 10 points through three quarters. That's not bad. If the offense had scored in the red zone--14, 10, or even 6 points--by the fourth quarter, the play action that Bullocks bit on would not have been as effective because Cinncy would have had to shelve the running game.

Yes sir it did happen and Costas, Collinsworth and the Bus were all commenting on how bad that was. Collinsworth blasted Sr. by saying he could not believe he said that and that it was a ridiculous statement. Bettis said it would put Jr. in a bad spot with the team but he did not think Jr. agreed with the statement. Really bad move by Sr., how do you cover this up if your Jr. . Do you say my dad is a jerk don't listen to him? I hope it eats them up from the inside so bad they implode like a nuclear bomb.

To answer your question, yes.

Jason Craft.

I've called Bivian Lee and Ricky Ray to comeback and save the day...

There's some old school for ya!

Bullucks was disappointing. He seems slow or always late, and he does not have physical body language. Dude, that was Ocho Cinco out there. Double him. Housh was coming off a concussion, and the other guys are cuffed to their parole officers. Double Eighty-five. Is that so hard?

All that being said, in the big picture, this is a glorious time for the Saints, maybe even the most glorious time in the nearly four decades. Great upside for this team. Barring stupidity, this unit will stay together for big runs. The offense has a lot of growing to do, but we've seen some early lethal signs in the pass game. The unit needs a tight end, and it may need another tough runner.

Defense, especially the secondary still lacks core personnel. McKenzie's redeemed his early bad play, and Roman plays physical, and hopefully will recover. But let's get some taller corners, new safeties and abandon the munchkin secondary philosophy of Haslett.

you just didn't say molden, did you? Some of you fans are some stuff if you think molden is the answer. I remember he used to play 10 yards off of the receiver. The receiver would just run a quick slant, molden would try to tackle him and miss, and the guy went sprinting for the endzone. If you were a true fan you would have known that. Obvious talk from a fairweather fan.

you just didn't say molden, did you? Some of you fans are some stuff if you think molden is the answer. I remember he used to play 10 yards off of the receiver. The receiver would just run a quick slant, molden would try to tackle him and miss, and the guy went sprinting for the endzone. If you were a true fan you would have known that. Obvious talk from a fairweather fan.

I have a funny feeling though it could be the booze, but I dont think the OP was serious about bringing him back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom