Anybody have Jim Henderson's call of the Malcom Jenkins strip...aka "The thanksgiving day takeaway?" (2 Viewers)

I like how we just had the play of the year that gave us life to win a game and Hokie immediately starts whining about where the blowup in coverage was without even acknowledging the strip.

i noticed that too

but do you really expect anything less from Hokie??

The best Jim Hedersonism of the game was after the Saints scored the final TD. He said ... And the Saints pull their chestnuts out of the fire.

Man, Roy's knee was SO close to being down on that one, the officials could have easily got it wrong. Jenkins is good, but his luck should not be underestimated. 2-3 games a year seem to come down to luck, so maybe Jenkins will get us another one down the line.

Radio announcer calls are played all the time on NFL Sirius. What's awesome about Henderson is that his voice for big calls is so smooth - and never the yelling scratched-throat scream that 95% of the other announcers have.

Radio announcer calls are played all the time on NFL Sirius. What's awesome about Henderson is that his voice for big calls is so smooth - and never the yelling scratched-throat scream that 95% of the other announcers have.

You mean like this guy?

paulallen002.jpg

Man, Roy's knee was SO close to being down on that one, the officials could have easily got it wrong. Jenkins is good, but his luck should not be underestimated. 2-3 games a year seem to come down to luck, so maybe Jenkins will get us another one down the line.
What Jenkins did is not luck. Stripping the ball away is 100% effort.
I hate it when people call takeaways "luck".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom