Anybody have Jim Henderson's call of the Malcom Jenkins strip...aka "The thanksgiving day takeaway?" (1 Viewer)

I could have sworn the plays with Henderson commentary was on NFL.com yesterday but I can't seem to find it right now.

your first post and someone neg repped you for giving the correct link. Hopefully it was someone trying to do it from their iphone or something and they meant to give you a thumbs up. Thanks for the video and welcome to SR!

There is an iPhone app called NFL game center that had quarterly audio highlights from ever game, it's awesome.

I like how we just had the play of the year that gave us life to win a game and Hokie immediately starts whining about where the blowup in coverage was without even acknowledging the strip.

after L-Mo made the go ahead Touchdown.. Henderson called him Mighty Mouse !!

There is an iPhone app called NFL game center that had quarterly audio highlights from ever game, it's awesome.

Thanks...I didn't know about that one, and it is great!! I downloaded the free version right after I read your post, and I'll likely upgrade before long. :9:

What's the possible reason why so many people have neg rep in this thread? Some people are ridiculous.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom