Anybody having success with their 08 resolutions? (1 Viewer)

ibelieve

unnecessarily vulgar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wanted to drop some lbs and start eating better. So far I have lost around 10 lbs. I wouldnt consider myself as being really fat. At 6ft I was 208 and I am now 198.5. I am/was just out of shape. It really didnt take much work so far. Just eating right and lifting a little. I wanted to do a lot of cardio but I have still never got around to that yet. I have a heavy bag outside and lost my gloves while moving a few months ago. I think I may go to Academy soon and get some new ones.

Anybody else having success with their New Years Resolution so far?

100% success.....i made a resolution to not make any resolutions this year...

I'm still right on track. Every year I resolve to not make any New Year's resolutions. So far, I haven't made any.

My resolution also was to eat right and lose weight. I've just started my diet and excercise regimine so time will tell. At 35, I've gotten rediculously lazy and over weight.

So 10 lbs in 15 days? What did you do?

Stopped eating junk food, food with alot of sugar, snacks at night while I watch movies. I work out of my house so I am home all day and would pig out and watch tv. Stopping that and drinking smoothies all day. Have not went out drinking on the weekend, which would result in a late meal at 3am or so.

Stopped eating junk food, food with alot of sugar, snacks at night while I watch movies. I work out of my house so I am home all day and would pig out and watch tv. Stopping that and drinking smoothies all day. Have not went out drinking on the weekend, which would result in a late meal at 3am or so.

That would pretty much do it.

That scares me that we posted pretty much the same thing at the same time.

I wasn't being sarcastic either. That is really what my resolution is. I don't want to see my post deleted due to some assumed TOS violation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom