Anybody hear from Humperdoo (1 Viewer)

I know he was sick and did a goodbye post then last I remember he got really angry on a thread and disappeared. Wondering how he is doing
I texted him last Saturday. He is on his small horse farm in Tennessee with family nearby. His health has improved greatly and he is essntially pain-free now. He has lost most of his vision though. His comments were fairly upbeat and seems much happier now than when he was in so much pain with constant trips to the hospital. :duncan:

I texted him last Saturday. He is on his small horse farm in Tennessee with family nearby. His health has improved greatly and he is essntially pain-free now. He has lost most of his vision though. His comments were fairly upbeat and seems much happier now than when he was in so much pain with constant trips to the hospital. :duncan:

Well that's good to hear. Thanks for the update.

Thanks Dan, let him know we are thinking about him!

He is on his small horse farm in Tennessee with family nearby.

...so your saying he went off to live on some farm up north?? Hmmmm...

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom