anybody hear the Sirius Radio interview today (1 Viewer)

67Bndwagnfan

ID vs Ego
Reaction score
Being a therapist I couldn't stop my session to tune it in but i was certainly distracted. Anybody know which player was interviewed on " Movin the Chains" today at about 5:15 or in that area. Can I get a recap. I heard them mention Duece and few other players but didn't think it would be appropriate for to stop my client so I could tune it......but i wanted to. Anybody know how I can get playback of interviews on sirius. I seen some guy on here record and post interviews. how do you do that?

Boognish420

Practice Squad
Reaction score
All I can say is...Thanks for not being my HEAD DOCTOR!!!!!!!!

Ronnie

Been Here Since Day 1
Reaction score
Roman Harper was on, but I didn't hear but the last 15 seconds of it.

St. PJ

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Harper was on, and the interview was great. Said he saw Deuce working out, that everyone hopes Deuce stays with the team becuase it is obvious how much of a difference he makes and that he his the heart and soul, Said MM rehab was coming along very quickly and that MM is his boy, said that everyone is excited about Ed O and that the guy is a trip, said he saw Vilma and that everyone was there except Brees and someone else were at the NFLPA meetings in Hawaii. Dude sounds great giving interviews and would have talked openly and candidly for the rest of the show if they weren't trying to shoo him off the line. Adam Schein would have kept him on longer and asked tougher questions. Was happy they talked a lot about the Saints. Said we should be targeting Ellis and moving up to either Baltimore, NE, or Jets spot to get him. Said he would be tremendous in our defense and is exactly what we need-- this coming from former GM who knows Ellis very well and from former DLine man and all american Tim Ryan. Said microfracture surgery isn't an end all; that there are varying degrees of it and reasons for having it. Deuce's reason did not seem to be major and the operation will basically help him heal faster. Everyone also praised David Patten and the fact that he is in phenomenal shape and still very fast. All think the D will be much improved.

Last edited:

HennessyRob

NOLA Raised
Reaction score
I've made a promise to myself to not get my hopes up untill Sept.
Every player sounds great and talk great games.
I'll wait for them to show me.

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Harper was on, and the interview was great. Said he saw Deuce working out, that everyone hopes Deuce stays with the team becuase it is obvious how much of a difference he makes and that he his the heart and soul, Said MM rehab was coming along very quickly and that MM is his boy, said that everyone is excited about Ed O and that the guy is a trip, said he saw Vilma and that everyone was there except Brees and someone else were at the NFLPA meetings in Hawaii. Dude sounds great giving interviews and would have talked openly and candidly for the rest of the show if they weren't trying to shoo him off the line. Adam Schein would have kept him on longer and asked tougher questions. Was happy they talked a lot about the Saints. Said we should be targeting Ellis and moving up to either Baltimore, NE, or Jets spot to get him. Said he would be tremendous in our defense and is exactly what we need-- this coming from former GM who knows Ellis very well and from former DLine man and all american Tim Ryan. Said microfracture surgery isn't an end all; that there are varying degrees of it and reasons for having it. Deuce's reason did not seem to be major and the operation will basically help him heal faster. Everyone also praised David Patten and the fact that he is in phenomenal shape and still very fast. All think the D will be much improved.

excellent recap bro... thanx a bunch. :worthy: :worthy: :9: :9:

workhorse

No White Flags!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Outstanding recap! Thanks.

Denzien

May contain 10% Ethanol
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Harper was on, and the interview was great.
  • Said he saw Deuce working out, that everyone hopes Deuce stays with the team becuase it is obvious how much of a difference he makes and that he his the heart and soul
  • Said MM rehab was coming along very quickly and that MM is his boy
  • said that everyone is excited about Ed O and that the guy is a trip
  • said he saw Vilma and that everyone was there except Brees and someone else were at the NFLPA meetings in Hawaii
Dude sounds great giving interviews and would have talked openly and candidly for the rest of the show if they weren't trying to shoo him off the line. Adam Schein would have kept him on longer and asked tougher questions. Was happy they talked a lot about the Saints.

• Said we should be targeting Ellis and moving up to either Baltimore, NE, or Jets spot to get him
  • Said he would be tremendous in our defense and is exactly what we need-- this coming from former GM who knows Ellis very well and from former DLine man and all american Tim Ryan
  • Said microfracture surgery isn't an end all; that there are varying degrees of it and reasons for having it
Deuce's reason did not seem to be major and the operation will basically help him heal faster. Everyone also praised David Patten and the fact that he is in phenomenal shape and still very fast.

All think the D will be much improved.

Very nicely written recap! (I just added some formatting to break the different points out)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
Thanx for the recap.

DarkBuddha

No White Flags!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I nominate pjgaryjr to recap all saints news on sirius! quit your job and tune in please :D

MallyG504

Rookie
Reaction score
Great Recap

Thanx for the recap everything was straight to the point good job.

jackers

Voted Ron Paul - '08
Reaction score
Thanks for the recap. They are pretty hard to do and highly appreciated.

King Mello

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
great recap man...

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
"All think the D will be much improved"

It better be. Can't get much worse.

Thanks pj.

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the recap pjg. When I heard Loomis talk about the injury status of MM and Deuce, I was pretty skeptical. But hearing Harper talk about it from a player's p.o.v. from offseason workouts is encouraging. I'm going to try and temper my optimism like HennessyRob, but it won't be easy. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom