Anybody Interested in Colt McCoy (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
NFL | Report: Colt McCoy likely to be traded 'soon' - Rotoworld.com

If this is correct, it will take a 6th or 7th round. Living in Austin, having gone to LSU, I think UT players and fans are soft. But I was impressed with McCoy. He has all the intangibles similar to Brees. His arm is not the strongest. But Cleveland in QB Hell.

Would you go after him or is Chase the real answer?

He'd be a downgrade to Chase, imo.

132198334_crop_650x440.jpg
please :worthy:

I know single chick in slidell who's trying to bounce back from a bad relationship.

He would be better than Matt Leinhart, who appears to may be signing with the Raiders last I heard. I wouldn't mind the Texans picking him up as a #3 if a good deal could be had, I think TJ Yates still deserves the #2 spot after last seasons play. I doubt Colt will have to take a 3rd string role since Im sure Colt will find somewhere to hang his hat.

He'd be a downgrade to Chase, imo.
I will disagree. Mainly b/c Colt has had more experience and has done ok with NO weapons. However, the little "garbage" time that Chase has played, he showed very little. JMHO. I'd take Colt as a backup QB over Chase any day of the week including twice on Sundays.

I will disagree. Mainly b/c Colt has had more experience and has done ok with NO weapons. However, the little "garbage" time that Chase has played, he showed very little. JMHO. I'd take Colt as a backup QB over Chase any day of the week including twice on Sundays.
Agreed, Colt looked fairly respectable for what he had to work with, plus would u rather Colt or the OT Jones from today's 7th round.

chase doesn't have colts physical limitations.... I would go with chase.

I like Chase bUt man we should of drafted kellen Moore. Now signing with the lions. Dammmm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom