Anybody know what happened to Hennessey Rob? (1 Viewer)

Have you guys noticed Hennessey Rob and Hilary Clinton are never around at the same time? Have we been bamboozled this whole time?

Rob sent me a message on live asking if anyone knows why he got banned? He said he hasn't been able to even pull up the site since Dec. 24. if anyone knows let me know so I can tell him.

Rob sent me a message on live asking if anyone knows why he got banned? He said he hasn't been able to even pull up the site since Dec. 24. if anyone knows let me know so I can tell him.

Dang, that's like over a month. I don't think there is a ban over a month unless it's permanant. I don't recall seeing anything from Rob that warranted that unless I missed it and it got deleted and everyone else are acting like it never happened.

Hennesseyrob was a good person... I couldnt see him doing anything to get a oneway ticket to BANNED camp

As far as I know, a banning, even a permenant ban, will not stop someone from being able to pull up the board and read it. It will only stop them from being able to post. In fact, I think a banned member can even PM other members, mods and admins. It sounds like something is either wrong on Rob's computer or with his internet connection, but I'm no computer expert.

I see him posting on tigerdroppings. funny thing is that everyone that was banned from here complains about how strict this place is but i got banned from there and never got banned from here. strange i tell ya.
What did you do to get banned? If you tell me, will you be banned again?

***Those responsible for the banning the banned have just been banned***

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you guys.

The mods gave me some time to rethink my post. I'm still under a few restrictions. I'll only be able to make 10 post a day for right now. I'll use all 10 on this board today.
If I've ever posted anything that EVER made you guys upset. I'm sorry.

Last edited:
I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you guys.

The mods gave me some time to rethink my post.
That's great Rob. I didn't know what happened to you. Good to have you back.

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you guys.

The mods gave me some time to rethink my post.

Dude, You don't realize what a big part of things you are back here......glad to have you back! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom