Anybody know what happened to Hennessey Rob? (1 Viewer)

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
Where's that dude been at?

Anybody have him on their friend's list? Seen him online lately?

last i heard, he traded his 360 for a ps3 and is now at home watching blu-ray movies 24/7

:)

haven't seen him here in a while.....i was wondering what was up as well :shrug:

I have him on my friends list on XBox. He still plays online regularly but I was wondering the same thing about his presence on the VG board.

He's been strangely quiet since Christmas Eve. There was a thread about using Google Earth to track Santa Claus for the kids. Rob popped in to tell people not to lie to their kids about Santa(see his sig line). Maybe his silence has something to do with that? :shrug:

Attachments

• hr.JPG
    hr.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 312
I see him posting on tigerdroppings. funny thing is that everyone that was banned from here complains about how strict this place is but i got banned from there and never got banned from here. strange i tell ya.

he's real busy being a decoy for Michael Strahan fans. all this extra publicity is keeping him occupied.

He's having an Xbox 360/PS3 crysis (pun intended) and waiting to see the Madden 09 PS3 framerates, before taking on Mongoose.

He hasn't been on Live for 7 days......of course...his 360 could have gone all RROD on him......

not really like him to go that long without being online though.....he usually pops up every night that I get on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom