Anybody mess with drones? (2 Viewers)

I have 2.

DJI Phantom 3 (standard) and a Mavic Pro 2. Both are excellent at capturing still/live video and the 2 axis gimball. Your Holy stone is a great starter drone. Smooth flyer, nothing crazy, easy to maneuver and has a decent battery life.

Happy flying and stay safe.

Well I used it for the first time and got it stuck in a tree on the edge of Beaver Creek in Central....the edge of some really thick brush.
I am physically limited, but my wife climbed right up that tree and got it...even had me film it. Said it made her feel like a kid again lol

Well I used it for the first time and got it stuck in a tree on the edge of Beaver Creek in Central....the edge of some really thick brush.
I am physically limited, but my wife climbed right up that tree and got it...even had me film it. Said it made her feel like a kid again lol

I had to remind myself I was reading a post on drones. Gutters and what not.

has anyone bought directly from DJI??

wondering if i should go that route or just buy from Amazon

has anyone bought directly from DJI??

wondering if i should go that route or just buy from Amazon

I've read that people have to sometimes wait weeks for their drones to come in direct from DJI. I bought mine from Best Buy.

I've read that people have to sometimes wait weeks for their drones to come in direct from DJI. I bought mine from Best Buy.

that would be my only concern...you can still get the DJI care refresh no matter where you buy it....

and i don't really care for Best Buy so i would probably order from Amazon

I've bought from Amazon, DJI and Best Buy. I prefer Amazon because I get 5% cash back but it's all the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom