Anybody mess with drones? (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just ordered a Holy Stone HS720 drone. It will be my first foray into drones

i've been interested in them for a while.

i have a really cheap one and can barely get it to go straight.

until i master my $25 one, i don't see myself going any further.

i've been interested in them for a while.

i have a really cheap one and can barely get it to go straight.

until i master my $25 one, i don't see myself going any further.

This one is easier to fly. Has a fast and slow flight mode, holds its position perfectly if you arent doing anything, one touch return and land, automatically comes back if the battery gets low...all kinds of features to make it easier to handle

Oddly enough, I was just given an Autel x-star premium drone. It's cool as fork, but the batteries are shot. They don't last anymore. I'll haveta pony up $100 a pop for another pair.
The camera/pictures from this thing are incredible. I'll check back in after I play with it for a while.

I fly a DJI Phantom 4 Pro

i have an older Phantom 3 that i bought for my son for Christmas about 3 years ago...he grew out of it so i started using it for work to get video of our finished projects... my company even paid for me to get a remote pilot license...i am ready to get something new but i want my company to pay for it :)

@bclemms is probably the drone expert on this board....he's mentioned that he has a few

I have a DJI Mavic Mini... thinking of selling though.

Flew it a little, but it's been sitting in it's case for a month. Bought it for my wife's real estate, but I don't feel like getting the license with the FAA.

I have a DJI Mavic Mini... thinking of selling though.

Flew it a little, but it's been sitting in it's case for a month. Bought it for my wife's real estate, but I don't feel like getting the license with the FAA.

how much you want for it shipped?

i have an older Phantom 3 that i bought for my son for Christmas about 3 years ago...he grew out of it so i started using it for work to get video of our finished projects... my company even paid for me to get a remote pilot license...i am ready to get something new but i want my company to pay for it :)

@bclemms is probably the drone expert on this board....he's mentioned that he has a few
lol.

oooh wow, someone is is BIG trouble!!

Discussion and video of the drone and Blue Angels starts around 2:32

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom