Anybody paying attention to LSU BBall so far? (1 Viewer)

LSU just can’t beat Arkansas. It’s just that simple. The Tigers shouldn’t be on the same court with the Hogs. :jpshakehead:

Ultimately, I blame this on Bill's boss. Should have found him a special Friday afternoon project that required total concentration.

And LSU realizes that halftime is over, right?

It’s over folks.
I’m tuning in to the baseball game.
The Tigers have an actual chance at winning that one.

It’s over folks.
I’m tuning in to the baseball game.
The Tigers have an actual chance at winning that one.
Whew. Now the bball team will start playing better and make the come back. Thanks Bill!

Whew. Now the bball team will start playing better and make the come back. Thanks Bill!
The baseball Tigers won a few minutes ago and I came back to the basketball game… only to see that LSU is still 16 points behind. :hm:

And now Eason is down. :covri:

Well if you're watching, then I'm out. :)

Well if you're watching, then I'm out. :)
Until LSU can figure out how to make shots, stop turnovers, and grab more rebounds like they did to start the season, they won’t be in any tournament for very long.

I come back to if LSU can win just won game in the NCAA tourney, then the season’s a success. One and done and It will be a let down, especially after the way the season started.

Until LSU can figure out how to make shots, stop turnovers, and grab more rebounds like they did to start the season, they won’t be in any tournament for very long.
They lost their swag when Pinson was injured, and they never got it back. They also seem to play, at times, with not a very high basketball IQ. But they’re young and that can explain some of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom