Anybody paying attention to LSU BBall so far? (1 Viewer)

They played like they did against Missu.....those long empty offensive stretches don't work against quality teams.....the team lacks chemistry and competent ball handlers.....they won't get to the 16, short of a miracle IMO...

They played like they did against Missu.....those long empty offensive stretches don't work against quality teams.....the team lacks chemistry and competent ball handlers.....they won't get to the 16, short of a miracle IMO...
They may not get to the 32. We'll see.

A lot may reside on the officials assigned to LSU's game(s). LSU likes to play an aggressive, in-ur-face defense. If the officials are calling ticky-tack stuff, then LSU is in trouble. If the officials let the teams play, LSU can win easily going away.

• 1Like
Reactions: MLU
A lot may reside on the officials assigned to LSU's game(s). LSU likes to play an aggressive, in-ur-face defense. If the officials are calling ticky-tack stuff, then LSU is in trouble. If the officials let the teams play, LSU can win easily going away.

I agree this is a factor, but it's not as big a factor as their shooting woes and ball handling deficiencies....

I just saw that Will Wade is out as LSU's basketball coach.
Wow! :eek:

LSU is 6th seed against Iowa St on Thursday.

LSU is 6th seed against Iowa St on Thursday.
Maybe we'll run the table and win a NC since we won't have Will Wade changing the momentum of the game with dumbarse technical fouls asking about how much time is on the play clock.

Well, the post-Wade era begins in a few moments.
Hopefully the dry spell after all the sanctions won't last too long.

LSU is totally out of this game. Already down by a dozen in the first half. They are as sloppy tonight as I've seen them all year. It's about to be a wrap for this disappointing season. šŸ˜„

So sad that LSU couldn't even muster 20 points in the first half.
Far too many turnovers & missed shots. :hm:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom