Anybody paying attention to LSU BBall so far? (1 Viewer)

Brandon Murray to the portal.

Pinson has eligibility left?

Tari is needed to the draft...

Pinson has eligibility left?

Tari is needed to the draft...
This is what I was wondering. He already transferred from Missouri to LSU. I thought with 2nd transfer the player has to sit a season. Or is he falling under some Covid exception?

Anyway doesn’t really matter because

Peace Out….

Last edited:
This is what I was wondering. He already transferred from Missouri to LSU. I thought with 2nd transfer the player has to sit a season. Or is he falling under some Covid exception?
Tari is a good prospect, and this is a weak draft. He probably goes late lottery.

He is a multi-millionaire at this point, he just does not know which team will be writing the checks yet.

Tari is a good prospect, and this is a weak draft. He probably goes late lottery.

He is a multi-millionaire at this point, he just does not know which team will be writing the checks yet.
I was referring to Pinson. Agreed on Tari.

I read today Days and Pinson both have COVID seasons to use if they want.

I disagree, I think he will be out of the NBA in a few years.....UNLESS....he vastly improves as a shooter and learns to drive to his left....if he doesn't he will probably have a career playing overseas.....

I disagree, I think he will be out of the NBA in a few years.....UNLESS....he vastly improves as a shooter and learns to drive to his left....if he doesn't he will probably have a career playing overseas.....
Ok but I was just saying he is a multi millionaire, and besides the best place to improve those skills is with an NBA/Gleague staff and resources.

Lets say he drops out of the lotto and goes the latest I have seen him mocked, 16. Slot at 16 gets him a little more than a 15.5mil over 4 years, with 6.5mil+ (first 2 years) of that fully guaranteed.

Instamt multi-millionaire.

Ok but I was just saying he is a multi millionaire, and besides the best place to improve those skills is with an NBA/Gleague staff and resources.

Lets say he drops out of the lotto and goes the latest I have seen him mocked, 16. Slot at 16 gets him a little more than a 15.5mil over 4 years, with 6.5mil+ (first 2 years) of that fully guaranteed.

Instamt multi-millionaire.

If he gets picked in the top 20 I agree....good for him.....

Scenario 1) He's drafted first round. Makes life changing money.

Scenario 2) He's drafted second round. Signs a G-League contract. Gets better coaching and time to improve his skills vs higher level competition while earning a paycheck.

Scenario 3) He's not drafted, signs on with a G-League or International Team. Get's better coaching and time to improve his skills vs higher level competition while earning a paycheck.

Scenario 4) He remains in college. Maybe get a few thousand dollars from NIL. Still required to attend classes, make good grades and in return gets solid (but nor professional level) coaching and hones his skills vs mediocre talent at best.

There's really no upside to staying in school unless his desire is to get a degree. Everything he gets in college, he gets by turning pro, but with better coaching, against better players and with a better paycheck. If he's out of the NBA in a couple years, then he's still right where he was had he stayed in college. If he doesn't get good enough to stay in the league developing with NBA coaches against NBA talent, then he's not going to do it with college coaches against college talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom