Anybody ready for some more Deonte Harris in this offense? (1 Viewer)

Absolutely. He looked pretty good today. Surely he earned more of Payton and Brees’ trust and should have more targets going forward. With Callaway balling out, we finally will have a nice group of receivers when everyone is back. I just hope Callaway is okay after getting dinged up. I really like what I see of him.

That route he ran on the goal line for the TD was excellent. The only thing I worry about with Harris is getting hurt due to his lack of size. He has great speed, quickness, and hands; just wish we could utilize him more down field.

That route he ran on the goal line for the TD was excellent. The only thing I worry about with Harris is getting hurt due to his lack of size. He has great speed, quickness, and hands; just wish we could utilize him more down field.
I think we can get him involved in about 10-12 snaps a game on offense.

Absolutely. He looked pretty good today. Surely he earned more of Payton and Brees’ trust and should have more targets going forward. With Callaway balling out, we finally will have a nice group of receivers when everyone is back. I just hope Callaway is okay after getting dinged up. I really like what I see of him.

Do we have an official word on that ankle? It looked like a hyper-extension and I hope that's all it is....

Its amazing last year there was a shortage of receiving options. This season the Saints have an embarrassment of riches

I was really impressed with how he plays the sidelines so well. Very aware to always drag his feet in bounds and when to break the route to the outside to get open. He is shaping up to be a lot more than just a gadget player.

Personally I want to see more callaway. I think he may end up being our next Colston given the chance

Oh yeah, he was out there giving me flashbacks wearing that #12 catching everything thrown his way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom