Saints Anybody STILL bummin out? 🤔 (1 Viewer)

I was bummed for a day and will probably be a little bummed when the games start this weekend. But this team finished so strong against so many unique and catastrophic obstacles that I am really excited about what next year brings, for all the reasons people have already mentioned here.

Nah…I’m good. I was slightly disappointed we didn’t make it but we did ok considering the laundry list of issues we had all year. I’m very proud of our team ! An outsider would look at our record of 9-8 and be like, a mediocre team. But we all know what we have under the hood. We have a loaded team ready for next year ! We need to get healthy.

We just need to add some missing pieces at the WR and TE position. Like someone else said, I’m sick of the Covid lists and never knowing who might play. I’m almost relieved the season is over. We still had a winning season though and won some monster games. So I’m cool 😎…

I guess one positive to Hurricane Ida is that it's made me numb to so much. Even went to the Miami game and left feeling OK.

Not bummed... until this coming weekend when we won't have our team suited up to play.

But seriously, of the 14 remaining teams only one is going to end their season with a victory.

At least we can say that we ended the season at #15... and that we finished with a big WIN!!! :very-happy:

Last edited:
I’ve treated this like the preseason since the COVID game. And even before then I wasn’t quite as engaged. The Siemian games were brutal to watch and lowered my expectations dramatically

I was bummed for about an hour. Then I started thinking about all the adversity we had to go through all season long and we still ended up with a 9-8 record. Those guys played their hearts out all season no matter what the situation was and never gave up. I am so proud of our team. With all the talented players coming back and all the players that were on IR coming back next season and with FA and the draft coming up, I see a deep playoff run next season. WHO DAT!!!

I'm over it, I never assumed the Lambs were going to come through for us, so I didn't have a great deal of emotion involved...

This is a season we shouldn’t have even had a chance at the playoffs. Yet, we were almost in. It sucks, but not as bad as just rolling over when we had lost 5 in a row and missing out that way. Very proud of the team and how they kept fighting. I’m not even upset with them. Way too much was working against us from the start. I’m mainly just bummed that there’s no more Saints football.

Nope not at all. Really proud of the team and the staff for continuing to work hard every minute right down to the end. Very tough to overcome all those injuries. The Saints gave us some nice moments this year and the final game was an excellent way to put a bow on the season.

Here's to next year! :beerchug:

No, most teams who make the playoffs finish on a sour note with an L. And most teams who don’t make the play finish with a losing record. When was the last time we finished off with a W AND a winning record? 2009 season and Superbowl XLIV.

This "hurt" doesn't compare to the last 4 seasons, it's more of an annoyance that we NEVER catch a break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom