Anybody think that Payton/Loomis/Ireland own this draft again? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just curious with the circumstances we are under, if technology will be in their favor, or will it be just an average play it safe draft? They have been well above average the past couple of years.....

Well, I feel our later picks have a little more value due to the disruption in face to face scouting/ interview

I hope so! Their worst draft together so far has to be 2018.

Well, I feel our later picks have a little more value due to the disruption in face to face scouting/ interview
That's true for sure, but I'm a little concerned about their interactions with other teams about trades or updates. Wondering what kinda problems will occur under the circumstances?

I think we use our draft picks and come out with 3 starters (QB, LB, G) which means that they package a pick or two to move up to grab a specific player.

Saints don't have many holes and with Brees possibly retiring this year and you only have one QB behind him I think QB is a high priority superceding any other position.

That's true for sure, but I'm a little concerned about their interactions with other teams about trades or updates. Wondering what kinda problems will occur under the circumstances?
I'm pretty sure it's relatively the same. landline phones and faxes.

Aslong Cleveland figure out how to send a fax. I think other teams will be on top of it. Hopefully, Saint's aren't using Cox internet. lol

Last edited:
I do wonder if with everything that’s going on virtually and all the pro days missed if that will hurt us or help us. I do know this the udfa will be more important this yr than ever. There’s gonna be a few stars I think that go undrafted

Don’t know what to think. I understand the idea of not needing an awful lot, but the more swings you get, the better chance you have of hitting. 75% of the league has 7 or more picks. The Saints and KC enter this draft with the least capital (5 picks each). We’ve gotta nail 3 out of 5 IMO.

Aslong Cleveland sin

I'm pretty sure it's relatively the same. landline phones and faxes.

Aslong Cleveland figure out how to send a fax. I think other teams will be on top of it. Hopefully, Saint's aren't using Cox internet. lol
A fax? ....now that's old school right there! And I'm old school myself!

I don't feel we have much draft capital this year to be very exciting. Hope I am wrong.

The Saints can't resist moving up. Twice in the 2019 draft and 17 times in the past 13 years. I'ts almost a lock we'll do it again in 2020.. We covit, we go get it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom