Anybody watching the Dolphins / Colts game? That's the only way to stop Brees. (1 Viewer)

That was a MONSTER playcall by Peyton at the line of scrimmage. Great QB.

Brees adjusted well in that game and lot them up in the second half. The Jets in the dome don't have the firepower they need to beat us. The Pats are an injured seal and the sharks are smelling blood. Brady is a year removed and Brees is playing out of this world.

What did the wildcat accomplish ? Miami lost and Pennington and the offense weren't in rythm.

So much for TOP stat. Ginn needs to make that catch. Good game.

Yea, Ginn stinks to high heaven, that was pathetic, gotta make that catch GOTTA.

Looked like Pennington had i think his name is Hess down the sideline on that last play with noone on him... but chose the other route.

Colston would have made that catch..

I was thinking the samething about Colston

Yea, Ginn stinks to high heaven, that was pathetic, gotta make that catch GOTTA.

Looked like Pennington had i think his name is Hess down the sideline on that last play with noone on him... but chose the other route.

Yeah a 1st rd pick needs to make that catch. I didnt see Hess I was paying attention to the 3 rushers by Indy. Gonna look for it on the replay if they show the last snap.

He may of had #15 in the corner but it would have been tough.

squishy_kitten2.jpg

Wildcat, pffft!

That's what they said about the Eagles

I would be more worried about the Jets D, than Miami's Wildcat. The blitzes they run gave
Brady fits all day.

and what they did against Carolina. Have a little stronger faith is our boys. You saw what they did to the Eagles.

This game (although the Colts won) does show how to beat Brees, Manning, and Brady. Run the heck out of the ball and play great D. Miami didn't quite hold up on D, but it does show a way to win. This is why CG and WS are so important. They are nowhere near the pass rushers that Freeney and Mathis are, but they are so much better against the run that the 'Phins wouldn't even be in the game. The Saints will beat Miami by at least 7 pts.

Also, their defense, including Porter, is simply to one dimensionsal. Payton/Brees will recognize mismatches like the Crowder covering Clark plays.

how does miami not practice the 2 minute offense. that was terrible.

how does miami not practice the 2 minute offense. that was terrible.

It takes a great qb to overcome the obstacle of only having the ball 14:53! And a great qb PM is. Proud of Archie's boy. Well, both of them!

Proud of dem Saints, too! This is their year!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom