Anyone been in The Bunker Club? (1 Viewer)

Saint Rick

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
was thinking about moving my seats to 143. I've been in the lodge club. Hows does the Bunker Club compare?

Never been in it during the game, but we sometimes exit through it (since it empties directly out into the garages). It’s very nice in there, plenty TV’s around, lots of comfy chairs, some table top seating, big bar, bathrooms are slightly smaller but you also have less people trying to use them.

They're cool and stylish with the white plastic cubes and stuff, but I prefer the club level clubs by far.

Bunker club is very nice. Good food. Plenty of drink lines. Plenty of restroom facilities.

iLife the bunker club. It’s very nice

was thinking about moving my seats to 143. I've been in the lodge club. Hows does the Bunker Club compare?

Disclaimer: personally, I still do my best to not spend money on food and such in the dome. I am anti-Centerplate, and I prefer watching from my seat than from a TV.

Where are your seats currently? And what do you most appreciate about the clubs you have had access to?

I have been in the bunker club for several games. It is great time, and has a different atmosphere than the loge clubs. Smaller. Dimly lit. Crown girls are usually there with some free mini-shots and swag games. Its a great environment for watching a game...just not my preferred environment for for when I am at the dome, hah.

I’ve only been to one game. I had bunker club access and loved it. The food was good, there were free samples of Crown, and the restrooms were nice and clean. The seats were AWESOME!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom