Anyone booked airfare to SF? (1 Viewer)

I also went to the Monday nighter last year and had a tough time.

People openly smoking weed in the stands,

People yelling and jumping in your face while standing in line for concessions or the restroom

No sign of security anywhere,

If that game is played and decided on karma from the stands in San Francisco the Saints will win 100-0.

i can't go, but if you book soutwest to Oakland, then you can always get credit if the unthinkable happens.

i went to the Monday night game, the stadium sucks and is in a bad neighborhood, but i didn't really get hassled.

I'm driving there!! WOOOOO! Frisco is gonna be cold!

Hey, I see you're in Sacto! You know, it may not be that cold during game time. Weather's been pretty mild lately.

We'll see how it all pans out.

Edit: I'm surprised you're calling it "Frisco." You know San Franciscans HATE it when you call it that, don't you. It's not PC coming from anyone living in CA. :ezbill:

I just say "the city." That's what we've always called it in the Monterey Bay area. :hihi:

Last edited:
Hey, I see you're in Sacto! You know, it may not be that cold during game time. Weather's been pretty mild lately.

We'll see how it all pans out.

Edit: I'm surprised you're calling it "Frisco." You know San Franciscans HATE it when you call it that, don't you. It's not PC coming from anyone living in CA. :ezbill:

I just say "the city." That's what we've always called it in the Monterey Bay area. :hihi:

Yeah I know but I've always called it Frisco or San Fran lol. I like to shorten city names. Actually, folks here and in S. Cali called it Frisco. Folks is Frisco need to lighten up! I've never heard of anyone calling it the city; I like frisco better! I mean Sacramento to us folks here is simply Sac or sac-town. But if folks called us Sacto or Sac-of-tomatoes were cool! lol

Gotta love Cali!!;) But hope the weather is not cold.

SprolesMMousesm.jpg

"Here I come to save the daaaaaay!!!"

(Sorry, but when I saw your sig pic I couldn't resist. :shy: )

Sure hope y'all didn't jinx the game. Don't forget Detroit is a good team with a 5000 yard passer. Figured the Seattle game would teach people a lesson, guess not.

Sure hope y'all didn't jinx the game. Don't forget Detroit is a good team with a 5000 yard passer. Figured the Seattle game would teach people a lesson, guess not.
yeah man, 50 people booking trips to san fran is going to cause the team to lose.:rolleyes: awesome logic.

You guys should wait until AFTER the Detroit game.

I don't think you will have to cancel... but you never know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom