Anyone else catch the Broadcaster say (1 Viewer)

Bespoke

Time for change
Reaction score
At one point during the broadcast one of the FOX announcers said last season during the Bye Week numerous Saints players were traveling out and around the country vacationing... while Drew Brees stayed at the Saints facility and was playing out an imaginary game. LOL

Just another reason I love Drew :worthy:

Yeah, I heard that. They said Drew would be on the practice field in shorts and t-shirt playing a game in his head. Payton would see Drew on the field and ask him how we were doing. Drew said "we're doing pretty well." :9:

At one point during the broadcast one of the FOX announcers said last season during the Bye Week numerous Saints players were traveling out and around the country vacationing... while Drew Brees stayed at the Saints facility and was playing out an imaginary game. LOL

Just another reason I love Drew :worthy:
:plus-un2:
They said Sean Payton asked Drew how they were doing, he replied pretty good. Then the commentators chuckled.

That takes a lot of determination! As a musician, I go through songs in my head and go through my parts...all day! But what he does is insanely awesome. Dedication!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom