Anyone else catch the classlessness of C.Newton dissing the Best QB of our Era and OUR QB, post-game handshake which did NOT happen? (1 Viewer)

DrDaddyeaux

Chalmation Nation!
Reaction score
So, while I didn’t see it at the time, my wife asked me what I thought about the way Cam Newton walked right past Drew, no recognition and even a bump/brush off which was very clear a sign of disrespect during the traditional post game meet and greet post game~! Drew had made his way to the center ( or very close to it) in order to shake Cam’s stinky filthy nose picking hand and no other reason as when Cam brushed by Drew all you could see were photogs all waiting to record the moment and when Drew turned back toward the SAINTS sidelines to head into the visitor’s locker-rooms it was clear by his expression the snub was NOT just not appreciated but the disrespect quotient went much further than just a bad post game, juvenile tantrum~! This is has to be going around the entire facility by the time the TEAM PLANE lands and when Our Players get to SEE how this was handled by a very immature and selfish Player and human being. If EVER Our SAINTS needed ANY motivation to blow this team from Carolina which is headed by Riverboat Ron, well, I’d say there will be some unique opportunities as we’ll meet them again in just two more weeks and perhaps we’ll have beaten The Steelers or perhaps we’ll still need to beat the panties yet again to gain HFA through out and a BYE WEEK in order for all to go through our Dome in the play-offs on the way to a new appearance in The Big Dance and which will bring about a whole different type of game yet Coach will have to play under control and be careful to win that game and NOT show too much of his hand in order to keep some of his genius in check for the two games he needs his team to win in order to then WIN the Big Show~! I was just wondering who witnessed this almost unbelievable display of disrespect and complete obnoxiousness and as close to spitting in Drew’s face as possible IMHO. THIS cannot, MUST NOT go unpunished and if he thought he took a beating this game, IF he is allowed to play in the game which will mean nothing but for the panties to become spoilers for us? He can expect a very harsh welcome in New Orleans and in OUR DOME HOME~! What say all of YOU? I truly hope the media get ahold of this snub and do what they do with it. Cheers and Merry Christmas to you ALL, except for ONE person who doesn’t deserve one ounce of regard from ANY respectable SAINTS FAN~!

jayhawk66

The Alaskan WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
As much as I'm not a Cam fan, the folks who just took the "snub" as fact, be more careful. That stuff can get turned around on our players (and believe me, the media sure as hell will try) just as quick.

Icon

Veteran
Reaction score
That huge paragraph was very hard to read.

Also, the Saints have bigger fish to fry than stewing over some perceived slight that probably will turn out to be a false rumor. You may have heard, they are trying to win a SB this season. Carolina was just 1 step closer to HFA for us.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
That huge paragraph was very hard to read.

Also, the Saints have bigger fish to fry than stewing over some perceived slight that probably will turn out to be a false rumor. You may have heard, they are trying to win a SB this season. Carolina was just 1 step closer to HFA for us.
Hard to read? I wouldn't recommend anyone try to read it.

RKNSaint

Contrarian
Reaction score
I can see why people think he snubbed him because so did I watching the post game coverage. Glad to see that he didn't.

Humperdoo

New Orleans Saints 2018 NFC Champs.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
From watching the clips posted (thanks) didn’t look like a snub to me.

blotch1

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hate Newton too, but this is false. He shook Drew’s hand and said good luck the rest of the way.

SaintsFan83

BIG HARSHNESS
Reaction score
Cam shook hands with MT and Brees. I hate the dude as much as the next, but lets not be like our rival's fan bases. Either the camera on TV caught the last second of a longer encounter or we're just making stuff up here. There is a full video out there that shows they lock hands and exchange brief words.

Reaction score
In fairness to the OP all l saw last night was him brushing past Drew, was kinda mad myself, just saw the full clip which tells a very different story

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints RSS News Feeds 0