Anyone else catch the classlessness of C.Newton dissing the Best QB of our Era and OUR QB, post-game handshake which did NOT happen? (2 Viewers)

DrDaddyeaux

Chalmation Nation!
Reaction score
Sticky Post
So, while I didn’t see it at the time, my wife asked me what I thought about the way Cam Newton walked right past Drew, no recognition and even a bump/brush off which was very clear a sign of disrespect during the traditional post game meet and greet post game~! Drew had made his way to the center ( or very close to it) in order to shake Cam’s stinky filthy nose picking hand and no other reason as when Cam brushed by Drew all you could see were photogs all waiting to record the moment and when Drew turned back toward the SAINTS sidelines to head into the visitor’s locker-rooms it was clear by his expression the snub was NOT just not appreciated but the disrespect quotient went much further than just a bad post game, juvenile tantrum~! This is has to be going around the entire facility by the time the TEAM PLANE lands and when Our Players get to SEE how this was handled by a very immature and selfish Player and human being. If EVER Our SAINTS needed ANY motivation to blow this team from Carolina which is headed by Riverboat Ron, well, I’d say there will be some unique opportunities as we’ll meet them again in just two more weeks and perhaps we’ll have beaten The Steelers or perhaps we’ll still need to beat the panties yet again to gain HFA through out and a BYE WEEK in order for all to go through our Dome in the play-offs on the way to a new appearance in The Big Dance and which will bring about a whole different type of game yet Coach will have to play under control and be careful to win that game and NOT show too much of his hand in order to keep some of his genius in check for the two games he needs his team to win in order to then WIN the Big Show~! I was just wondering who witnessed this almost unbelievable display of disrespect and complete obnoxiousness and as close to spitting in Drew’s face as possible IMHO. THIS cannot, MUST NOT go unpunished and if he thought he took a beating this game, IF he is allowed to play in the game which will mean nothing but for the panties to become spoilers for us? He can expect a very harsh welcome in New Orleans and in OUR DOME HOME~! What say all of YOU? I truly hope the media get ahold of this snub and do what they do with it. Cheers and Merry Christmas to you ALL, except for ONE person who doesn’t deserve one ounce of regard from ANY respectable SAINTS FAN~!

Ragin Caucasian

Back in Black & Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wall of Text, my fatal flaw. Working on correcting this. Thanks to wolfe for providing the full clip as The NFLN is still only showing the “bump/brush-off clip without the Cam come back to shake Drew’s hand and give out a “Good Game”~! FINALLY~! But he did do the correct thing at the end.
Just make it short and sweet. Like 2 sentences would have done the job.

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
There's zero doubt that Cam is a self centered, thin skinned, cross dressing, drama queen. But even a total idiot like Cam knows not to diss the King of QBs.

OP
OP
DrDaddyeaux

DrDaddyeaux

Chalmation Nation!
Reaction score
Same here. All I've seen so far is Cam Newton brushing past Brees.
The NFLN is STILL just showing the bump/brush-off and that’s manipulation at it’s worse~! In truth, it’s bad enough for Cam and he took a loss which clearly is mostly on him and he’s injured which needs to be addressed now and not later. Our SAINTS gave those Panties as many chances as they could and still it was the McCafferty show and all on short check downs which are not enough to beat even the most poorly played game by Our SAINTS who won that game on their pride and overcame Tommy Lee’s inexperience in the most critical situation he’s ever been in as he’s still working his way back into the line-up then WE found ourselves 3 “O” linemen down exposing our future HoFer QB to a solid rush from some mad Panty linemen and having to create holes for The League’s best tandem RBs seen in many years and they accomplished and overcame the adversity~! Cheers to them, with a LOT to work on and to correct~! Just one more WIN creates the dream situation of not only a BYE WEEK but HFA throughout~! This gives OUR SAINTS time to get the linemen and the entire team settled into the groove which will give Our TEAM the time and work they need for a great opportunity to get on top of the wave which will carry them into the tube and blown out with the spray holding The Lombardi Trophy high and The PARTY is back ON~!

OP
OP
DrDaddyeaux

DrDaddyeaux

Chalmation Nation!
Reaction score
Just make it short and sweet. Like 2 sentences would have done the job.
Did you steal my Causasion Title? I hadn’t seen it anywhere before I started using it about 10 years ago. It’s fine and flattering if that’s the case but if you came upon it yourself? Great minds think alike is how I’ll approach that. I actually ADD that category on any forms where Race is asked. In any case, I’ll write as long of short as I feel and please, don’t read it if it’s too much but I realize it’s got to be shortened if folks are going to read my posts. I’ve done this since I first joined this site when it was Iron Mike so, that’s a long time to correct my flow.Merry Christmas and GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX~!

woohoosaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The NFLN is STILL just showing the bump/brush-off and that’s manipulation at it’s worse~! In truth, it’s bad enough for Cam and he took a loss which clearly is mostly on him and he’s injured which needs to be addressed now and not later. Our SAINTS gave those Panties as many chances as they could and still it was the McCafferty show and all on short check downs which are not enough to beat even the most poorly played game by Our SAINTS who won that game on their pride and overcame Tommy Lee’s inexperience in the most critical situation he’s ever been in as he’s still working his way back into the line-up then WE found ourselves 3 “O” linemen down exposing our future HoFer QB to a solid rush from some mad Panty linemen and having to create holes for The League’s best tandem RBs seen in many years and they accomplished and overcame the adversity~! Cheers to them, with a LOT to work on and to correct~! Just one more WIN creates the dream situation of not only a BYE WEEK but HFA throughout~! This gives OUR SAINTS time to get the linemen and the entire team settled into the groove which will give Our TEAM the time and work they need for a great opportunity to get on top of the wave which will carry them into the tube and blown out with the spray holding The Lombardi Trophy high and The PARTY is back ON~!
Yeah I just saw the full clip.
There was no disrespect there.

NFL Network is bad with perpetuating false narratives like this and Cam Jordan sending Cam Newton the broom last season.

Ragin Caucasian

Back in Black & Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did you steal my Causasion Title? I hadn’t seen it anywhere before I started using it about 10 years ago. It’s fine and flattering if that’s the case but if you came upon it yourself? Great minds think alike is how I’ll approach that. I actually ADD that category on any forms where Race is asked. In any case, I’ll write as long of short as I feel and please, don’t read it if it’s too much but I realize it’s got to be shortened if folks are going to read my posts. I’ve done this since I first joined this site when it was Iron Mike so, that’s a long time to correct my flow.Merry Christmas and GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX~!
10 years ago was 2008/09. My join date is 2001.

And what Causasion Title?

ChaChingBaby

Banned
Reaction score
This thread and the original rant post that started is specifically what I meant the other day about people taking a magnifying glass to Newton looking for ANY LITTLE THING to rant about him.

I get it that you don't like him, but come on. This is beyond excessive. I quit coming on here during 2015 because it became unbearable during Carolina's win streak that year. Weather it's the dancing, what goofy dumb stuff he says, or just his tacky fashion in general, it's always something to rant and rave about with him.

sidwin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
just send him another broom...

it would be hilarious if he has enough brooms to clean the stadium

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Its a little silly. Hear Cams comments on Drew in the past. He dont just respect Drew he looks up to him. Im not Cam fan in any way theres alot in his character as a pro that holds him back some and creates more Criticism then he actually does deserve. Feel like have to say that cause yall my poeple. Lol Cam is playing banged up and its becoming common as he gets older with his play style. Booger hit on a good point he such a all upper body thrower in his mechanics and combined with what he said in press conferance. Wonder if his is arm is getting wear and tear worn out. Throwing high velocity balls with out lower body mechanics to take some of the strain off. Combined with his hits and physical play style. He might be trending down for the forseable future

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So, while I didn’t see it at the time, my wife asked me what I thought about the way Cam Newton walked right past Drew, no recognition and even a bump/brush off which was very clear a sign of disrespect during the traditional post game meet and greet post game~! Drew had made his way to the center ( or very close to it) in order to shake Cam’s stinky filthy nose picking hand and no other reason as when Cam brushed by Drew all you could see were photogs all waiting to record the moment and when Drew turned back toward the SAINTS sidelines to head into the visitor’s locker-rooms it was clear by his expression the snub was NOT just not appreciated but the disrespect quotient went much further than just a bad post game, juvenile tantrum~! This is has to be going around the entire facility by the time the TEAM PLANE lands and when Our Players get to SEE how this was handled by a very immature and selfish Player and human being. If EVER Our SAINTS needed ANY motivation to blow this team from Carolina which is headed by Riverboat Ron, well, I’d say there will be some unique opportunities as we’ll meet them again in just two more weeks and perhaps we’ll have beaten The Steelers or perhaps we’ll still need to beat the panties yet again to gain HFA through out and a BYE WEEK in order for all to go through our Dome in the play-offs on the way to a new appearance in The Big Dance and which will bring about a whole different type of game yet Coach will have to play under control and be careful to win that game and NOT show too much of his hand in order to keep some of his genius in check for the two games he needs his team to win in order to then WIN the Big Show~! I was just wondering who witnessed this almost unbelievable display of disrespect and complete obnoxiousness and as close to spitting in Drew’s face as possible IMHO. THIS cannot, MUST NOT go unpunished and if he thought he took a beating this game, IF he is allowed to play in the game which will mean nothing but for the panties to become spoilers for us? He can expect a very harsh welcome in New Orleans and in OUR DOME HOME~! What say all of YOU? I truly hope the media get ahold of this snub and do what they do with it. Cheers and Merry Christmas to you ALL, except for ONE person who doesn’t deserve one ounce of regard from ANY respectable SAINTS FAN~!
This is the trash you get when people go too far out of the way to justify their hate for a player. I can't say this enough, fans in particular only get to see about 30% of football players. I find it odd that people can judge other human beings off of very little exposure and think they have it right. Stop the madness, you don't know these people in real life and you can't get to know someone based on media.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom