Anyone else drinking alone tonite? (1 Viewer)

saintkev

Very Banned
Reaction score
My roomate and girlfriend went to a dinner and movie and I just moved here(Tampa) so don't know many people yet. I bought some capt.morgan and coke and a six pack of ice house so expect some PUI's. So this my social network for tonite,is anyone else out there?

Waco Kid: "Oh, my..."

Is your roommate a guy or girl? Just out of curiosity, why didn't you go along with them?

He is a guy,old army buddy of mine, Didn't want to be a 3rd wheel ya know.

Tampa? Go to Ybor to an ol drinkin hole. Tampa Bay Brewing. Good dang brewskis.

Watching Tombstone now. A great movie to relax and and drink to. Whats everbody else doin out there

starting to catch my buzz now. Where are my fellow SR members to talk too?

Ybor is the most censored party area I know. It's not the French Quarter by any means, but given the circumstances, it is what it is. Tampa Bay Brewing was worth the ride ride from Pinellas County. New World Brewery is off the beaten path enough to lax.

Watching Black Snake Moan, then Casa de los Baby with Daughter #1 and her girlfriend, while daughter #2 is at a Flogging Molly concert, and my son is pretending to be at his friends house but is really running the roads with his new drivers license, hand-me-down pickup and best bud.

All is right with the world tonight.

Last edited:
Watching Black Snake Moan, then Casa de la Baby with Daughter #1 and her girlfriend, while daughter #2 is at a Flogging Molly concert, and my son is pretending to be at his friends house but is really running the roads with his new drivers license, hand-me-down pickup and best bud.

Samuel L Jackson is excellant in that movie. If you have a daughter, Christina Ricci's character is a nightmare.

Watching Black Snake Moan, then Casa de la Baby with Daughter #1 and her girlfriend, while daughter #2 is at a Flogging Molly concert, and my son is pretending to be at his friends house but is really running the roads with his new drivers license, hand-me-down pickup and best bud.

I'm not sure how this is going to come out, but I mean this in the best of context. The way you "see" your kids seems to be the same way my parents "saw" us. Gotta let em go, but maintain discipline. It's a balance that isn't easy to achieve.

You is all good in my book.

BTW, you gotta get you kin for those pranks. :rant:

i am drinking with my son...he just turned 5 last sunday and my b-day is tomorrow

it's a celebration

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom