Anyone else find it weird how much other fans hate MT? (1 Viewer)

Jealousy rears its ugly green head in many forms. They don’t have him so they hate him.

Yeah, I hate MT too, because the perfect is the enemy of the good.

Not only that, but he makes DB's feel bad. That's just not nice.

Oh no doubt. Just imagine him being a 49er or Ram or a Cowboy. I wouldn't like him but by god I'd respect him. His game is undeniable.

All of this hate is a product of the social media age we live in. If MT wasn't outspoken on social media he'd probably be viewed in a different light. But frankly I don't care how he's viewed.
We need some "bad" guys don't we? LOL We are viewed as soft and finesse. I'm surprised that when Bountygate came out that RG didn't say, "What? Those soft Saints? Ain't no way" and dismissed it upon sight. LOL

After watching "The Last Dance" and seeing how Jordan talked to opponents and took every slight as motivation, I'm convinced that he'd use twitter just as MT does if it existed back then. Some dudes are cut from a different cloth.

I enjoy it. Especially when he breaks records and led the league in yards. I don’t need another team to like us, for what? I’m sure MT uses it as motivation

He's even getting under these analysts skins. You got "blue check mark" analysts like this guy trying to discredit Mike because they don't like his ego :ROFLMAO:

and then this gem

I’m on reddit frequently and the vast majority respect his talent and his drive.

MT might actually be a great guy, but he *in fact* acts like an arse on social media. This is to be expected, especially when he's straight slaying his opponents out there.

It is what it is.

He comes off as arrogant and cocky, so I can see why fans of other teams don’t care for him. He’s the type of player you love on your team, but can’t stand him on the other side

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom