Anyone else find it weird how much other fans hate MT? (1 Viewer)

No, I hated Michael Jordan until today's melennials try to say Lebron or Kobe are the best ever, now I defend him. They hate him because he is the top dawg and he is not on their team.

He just talks too much for a one and a half year wonder. He needs to be consistently good till people will give him consistent credit.
Sarcasm? If not, you're cra cra. after his first year he set the record for most receptions as a rookie. After his second he held the record for most receptions after 2 years, same after 3, but now, after 4, he's only a handful away from having the 5 year mark and his 5th year hasn't even started yet.

EDIT: He's already 2nd on the 5 year list having only played 4 years.
Most catches in first five years of a career

WIDE RECEIVERCATCHES
Jarvis Landry481
Michael Thomas470*
Larry Fitzgerald426
Torry Holt423
A.J. Green415
*Only played 4 seasons

Last edited:
Nobody likes a big goomer that pushes you around, embarrasses you, and takes your lunch money.

Whoever posted he is a modern day TO did not watch football when TO was in the NFL. Either that, or he's just trolling by making that comparison. Both players are freaking legit awesome but to suggest MT has caused even a small fraction of the disruption TO caused is flat out false. Not even close. Not even in the same ball park. This board is filled with millenials who get so so offended because a legit saints' superstar, who doesn't cheat, play dirty, or get into off the field trouble is a bit polarizing becuz he speaks his mind on Twitter. How dare he?!!! All of the fake outrage towards a guy who has done nothing wrong is pathetic. Why any person who would "hate" a person like this has problems. Whether he was a Saint or not.

I can understand the hate on him because he brings a lot of it on himself, I assume he turns it into motivation. He definitely has the best and strongest hands I have ever seen. He also has an incredible nose for the ball. I compare him to a Michael Irvin. Big and physical more than going to run past you down the sideline.

I think other fans don’t like MT very much because he isn’t flashy like the other WR’s.

DeAndre Hopkins is known for having amazing catches, same with OBJ.

Julio is the most physically gifted WR in the game. Threat to absolutely moss anyone and take it 90yards on every play. Same will Tyreek Hill’s speed.

MT’s game isn’t sexy so casual fans don’t consider him as good.

I think other fans don’t like MT very much because he isn’t flashy like the other WR’s.

DeAndre Hopkins is known for having amazing catches, same with OBJ.

Julio is the most physically gifted WR in the game. Threat to absolutely moss anyone and take it 90yards on every play. Same will Tyreek Hill’s speed.

MT’s game isn’t sexy so casual fans don’t consider him as good.
Fans who don't think his game is sexy are just ignorant. His routes are a thing of beauty. He does all the little things that add up and make him hard to cover. Being a threat to take it 90 yards is great but consistently getting first downs is better. Julio has had 6 plays go over 40 yards in the last 3 years. Thomas has had 7. While Julio is great, a handful of big plays over 70 over the course of almost a decade doesn't make him better

Last edited:
Check this out. CGM is on it but someone else too

Attachments

• A4124A49-D6EE-4138-A3DE-6E09A238EBAA.jpeg
    A4124A49-D6EE-4138-A3DE-6E09A238EBAA.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 17
He's got that competitive MJ thing going on.
I personally believe he's antagonized his haters on purpose and willingly backed himself in a corner to use it as fuel as a strategy.
As long as he backs it up on the field I say let him tear his haters up.I'm sure the higher ups have a plan to cool his ego if it begins to need checking.
He's showing up to camp jacked and coming out with a vengeance.
💪MT13

He's a stronger Jerry Rice
Best comparison I can come up with for his play
Attitude wise he's similar to Michael Irvin, CGM is the best WR in the league and he will let you know it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom