Anyone else following 'Jericho'? (1 Viewer)

BullDawg

Gone but will never forgotten. R.I.P. Nate
Reaction score
I'm hooked. Thank-you CBS for streaming the encore performances.:aduncan:

I have been following, I hope it last.

So...Robert Hawkins.

FBI (per the recently found badge/ID)?
CIA?
DoD?
Part of a terrorist group?

He seems to be moving from self-protective in-hiding mode to self-protective team player.

I thought he was part of "ravenwood"...I think this whole thing is some type of military coup. He knew it was "going down" and got out of dodge (DC).
Question now is will he assist the "ravens" that will hunt the boys down, or will he turn on them.

I thought he was part of "ravenwood"...I think this whole thing is some type of military coup. He knew it was "going down" and got out of dodge (DC).
Question now is will he assist the "ravens" that will hunt the boys down, or will he turn on them.
I don't think he's part of the Ravenwood group. The equipment (ie the Panasonic Toughbook and satcom) is military standard. Plus, his access to the State Department intranet points towards his being something other than a contractor.

Personally, I'm leaning towards CIA operative. Now...whether or not he's a good guy or not is is a whole other question.

Personally, I'm leaning towards CIA operative. Now...whether or not he's a good guy or not is is a whole other question.

......formed a group that has gone bad, maybe?

Is the Rave group, a real military group?

How about the Skeet Ulrich character, what was he? Military contractor or CIA?

......formed a group that has gone bad, maybe?

Is the Rave group, a real military group?

How about the Skeet Ulrich character, what was he? Military contractor or CIA?
I think Skeet was on the run from the law...or from the bad guys (informant maybe?) and ended up as a military contractor for a short period of time. Remember when Hawkins brought up his passport info and it was red flagged?

The big question is who's behind the attacks. It takes place at the beginning of the State of the Union address. DC is wiped off the map. That means most of the federal government ceased to exist in the blink of an eye. So who's running the show now?

I'm beginning to think Hawkins is actually a good guy and the attacks were from within. He and his group found out about it but couldn't stop it. So they spread out and were going regroup (the compromised rally point) at a later point to help re-establish the legitimate government. It's just too easy to make him out to be part of a conspiracy.

Aside from the occasional silliness, Jericho is good enough to add to the Tivo subscription list. The plot alone makes it worth watching.

Jake Green has to be CIA. When Hawkins had him pulled up on the laptop you could see Colombia, Venezuela, Qatar and Guatemala on a list of countries visited. Also, when Hawkins types in the ip address, supposedly the first three octets belong to DOD (according to a Wiki entry).

Here is some required watching.

Oh yeah...the Countdown segments are 'must watch'. I wish I could find the previous ones having stumbled upon them 3 weeks ago. Another bit of mystery with those segments...you never see Hawkins' face in them.

I think Hawkins is a good guy. Probably part of an organization more secretive than the FBI. The real question on my mind is, is that kid no one likes going to hook up with the popular girl.

I caught one show and was impressed, just haven't caught any others. Can someone give a brief synopsis?
Better yet...go to the CBS website (or google jericho) and watch the past episodes. :)

I love Jericho - make for a full Wed night of TV

I think that Hawkins is CIA - I think he had the daughter plant the FBI badge when she hid the door.

I think Jake was a merc - I believed he mentioned something about merc's and the way he said it made me think he had experience there. I think his mom knew what he was up to during that time and the implication I got from her was it wasn't anything bad and in fact something his father would be proud of.

It's the total lack of information that keeps bringing me back - are they ever going to find out what's going on!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom