Anyone else getting that 09 feeling? (1 Viewer)

Getting that ‘18 feeling.

And yeah. Looking at travel options to ATL. Probably can’t afford an actual ticket, but to just be in the city would be dope. Any rich whodats want to sponsor someone that would cause a ruckus and get the section hype?

Getting that ‘18 feeling.

And yeah. Looking at travel options to ATL. Probably can’t afford an actual ticket, but to just be in the city would be dope. Any rich whodats want to sponsor someone that would cause a ruckus and get the section hype?

I've been looking up all the party details and most tickets just to some of the pregame parties start at $500 a ticket.
Who has that kind of money?!

I'll be here. I'm thinking about finding some way to be in the city that night.

In 2009, I booked a balcony hotel room in NOLA after the Giants game. In 2011, I booked a balcony hotel room in NOLA after the Giants game. In 2018, I booked a balcony hotel room in NOLA after the Rams game.

Yeah... I'm kinda getting that feeling. :)

Here is my video from the balcony:

Please remember it was 2009.... video quality has come along way in a decade!

I won't forget that night. If you were a ways outside of the French Quarter that night you weren't getting there. I remember hearing traffic reports the Westbank was banked up to the Harvey Canal and coming in from the east way out past the High Rise. It was nuts in the quarter that night!

I've been looking up all the party details and most tickets just to some of the pregame parties start at $500 a ticket.
Who has that kind of money?!

I'll be here. I'm thinking about finding some way to be in the city that night.

Yeah, tickets I’m seeing are $5,500 a seat. That’s so wild.

I won't forget that night. If you were a ways outside of the French Quarter that night you weren't getting there. I remember hearing traffic reports the Westbank was banked up to the Harvey Canal and coming in from the east way out past the High Rise. It was nuts in the quarter that night!

My mom missed two days of work because she couldn’t get out of the quarter. ?

Our defense right now is why teams will think they can beat us. We need the defense to start closing games for us. Easier to force a 3 and out than to drive 75 yards for a TD

This applies to a lot of teams in the NFL. They really need to permanently ban prevent defense. This lead to the Rams scoring a field goal in 40 seconds.

It was worse than that, I'm afraid: 26 seconds, including a 15-yard penalty against the Rams sprinkled in to increase the degree of difficulty. It was flat-out awful defense.

This applies to a lot of teams in the NFL. They really need to permanently ban prevent defense. This lead to the Rams scoring a field goal in 40 seconds.

Trouble is, "they" have permanently banned defense itself in the modern-day NFL. It's why the best QBs play 20 years and defenses have to think before they tackle anyone.

But as for that giddy feeling we had in '09, I must admit I have it. The D needs to play smart overall. Apple and Williams need to keep improving within the scheme. If the refs get flag-happy a certain day, there's not much they can do. Davenport should be back for the playoffs, which is encouraging for the pass rush.

Still ALOT of football left to be played... But, I am having a really good feeling about this year!

Definitely getting that feeling.

This time it was simply because we've had the ball bounce the right way a few times this season. Most recently, we had an injury at WR and someone with the talent of Dez Bryant was available to sign off the street. How lucky is that?

I'm not as concerned about the defense as others. I think the NFL as a whole has had issues adjusting to new rules and defense just isn't what it used to be. Like others have said, as long as we stop that prevent/zone crap...we'll be fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom