Anyone else hate DeAngelo Hall? (1 Viewer)

Left_Eye

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
He is quickly becoming my most hated falcon. He's a thug that tries to put out opposing players with late hits, helmet to helmet hits, collar tackles, leg twisting on tackles, etc. I enjoyed watching Devery and Terrance score on his overrated you know what. I am going to start calling him "Toast" Hall cause all he does is get burnt.

Shoulda ejected him on the horse-collar tackle 8 yards deep in the endzone.

I used to like him, but when Al Michaels and John Madden were all over his **** for "shutting down" T.O. (psst...T.O. had 100+ yards that night), and D-Hall was calling himself the best DB in the NFL during the offseason, I began to hate him.

The fact that he's a Falcon helps too.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has some serious talent, but that hail mary pass pretty much tells you where his head is right now. The team play would have been to knock it down, instead he goes for the INT to pad his stats, and his arms aren't as far out as they could have been if he just went to knock it down, and he missed the ball. Touchdown.

the horseollar in teh endzone on our first TD was quite uncalled for. I was angry that there wasnt a warning against him for that.

I love him! Having him on the falcons is a guaranted long td and at least 15 yards worth of penalties a game. I love DeAnglo "does something smell like burnt toast in here?" Hall

I don't hate him... I just think he may be THE most overrated player in the league... closely followed by Tony Romo...

i guess horse collar tackling is a thing V. Tech alumni take pride in

Last edited by a moderator:
He's Fred Smoot all over again. It took people a couple of years to catch onto Smoot's crap, they're starting to do so now with Hall.

I don't hate him... I just think he may be THE most overrated player in the league... closely followed by Tony Romo...

I hate the cowboys but Romo is not overrated. Any guy who can come in for his first 5 games as a starter and lead the league in QB rating (while passing alot and racking up yards, not just playing protect the ball and run it) is not overrated.

That guy will be the starting QB for Dallas for the next 5 years at least.

The only reason Smoot got respect was because he played opposite Champ Bailey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom