Anyone else hate DeAngelo Hall? (1 Viewer)

Depends. Is this thread about Chevis Jackson?

Because in that case, yes, I'm kidding.

No no, I wasn't really "asking". It was a statement of fact. It's not concievable that you actually wish the Saints had Deangelo Hall. You were kidding.

You know, I'm going to have to go the Panthers board in a little while to see how they feel about losing to the Skins and dropping a game back in the division race.

Who id DeAngelo Hall? i don't recall seein him doing anything on the field today.

Well he had a 15 yard personnal foul after he got just torched by our #3 WR, but if you mean "anything positive", no. You're correct. He didn't even get that INT he went for on the Hail Mary (instead of just safely batting it down) allowing Copper to get the miracle catch.

I was shocked the only call on him was a 15yd personal foul for an "illegal horse-collar tackle." I find it so strange the referees chose to completely ignore the fact the illegal tackle was 5 yds deep in thej endzone. That's bad sportsmanship, immaturity, and frustration, right there. Up his.

I love him,

because if he plays smart ball on that hail mary pass he swats the ball to the ground but no he's cocky and wants an INT.................result TD Saints

I would like to officially sign up for the " I hate Deangelo Hall" thread.

There was a play in which Duece was stood up at the left side of the line and Hall (I think it was Hall) shot in & hit Duece at the legs with a pretty wicked shot. Anyone else see that? I was concerned about Duece's knees. I was glad to see him back in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom