Anyone else have the Saints at 7 - 4 right now before the season started? (1 Viewer)

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
Before the Saints first game of the season, I predicted they would be 7 - 4 right now (although the thread I predicted is basically impossible to retrieve from the old site because the Search feature has been disabled). Right now we're on target if the Saints win the rest of their home games to finish at 10 - 6 which is the final record I predicted. As I indicated on that post, we may steal one from the Giants or Dallas and better that record.

Anybody else had us at 7 - 4 before the season kicked off for the Saints?

:flex:

I am eating a full plate of crow, and loving it. I predicted we would only win 6 games max.

I am proud of this team.

I had us around here, maybe 6-5, but only had us winning 8...

I think I've underestimated this team for the first time...

Honestly, I think I had us at 4-7 or 3-8. The final analysis was 5-11 to 7-9.

If you looked at this team in preseason (which you shouldn't pay a lot of attention to) our defense was pathetic. Changing the LB's was key.

It's going to be an interesting finish to this season. So far so good. Sean Payton and Drew Brees are amazing.

After seeing us play in the preseason, I had us at 2-14.

No lie.

Well, I figured we had an 8 - 8 team last season and improved over that. With a few upgrades, 10 - 6 should be reasonable. Most people got caught up with the media and their focus on the 3 - 13 record. I focused on Katrina as the cause of that dismal season and threw out the actual record when attempting to assess this season.

Time will tell if we can do 10 - 6 or better; I'm still confident.

I had us at 11-0. The team has really let the fans down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom