Anyone else have the Saints at 7 - 4 right now before the season started? (1 Viewer)

I really thought that we'd be lucky to post a 6-10 record after what I saw from this team in the pre-season. Pleasantly surprised? You betcha!

No one who looked at this team objectivelt prior to the season could have seen this. There was zero evidence for it especially the way it seemed we were scrambling to put together a defense after the last preseason game.

If you say you did you're either lying or you're one of those that always predicts a winning season and like a broken clock you're correct about once every 5 years.

I had them at 6-10 then I saw the chaos of preseason and lowered it to 4-12.

before preseason i predicted 10 and 6 winning the division, i remember being laughed at and said to be out of my mind, i was the first and only one at that time with that prediction . saints are for real , the y will go deep into the playoffs possibly superbowl but then who is listening to me.

I predicted 9-7 or 10-6 from the start, I knew our defense had problems I thought if the offense jelled quickly we could keep pace with anyone with the weapons we had, Horn, Deuce and Bush, I don't mention Colston because no one expected. Anyways I thought the offense could carry us and it has in many respects, so I'm on target so far.

I predicted the Saints will play San Francisco this Sunday at this point in the season. I have also predicted the rest of the schedule and so far its been perfect.

Place your money on the Saints vs. SF Sunday ......Its a sure thing.

I purchased my ticket at 50-1 for the saints to win the superbowl!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom